Jump to content
Kishi

Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Nope!!! Barbara Streisand still holds the title for 6 decades in a row. Janet would be only second to her and third overall after her and Springsteen I think. 🤔

Still hoping for a new Janet album before the end of this decade, give us at least 2 per decade per usual. 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Huh? She had #1 studio albums in the US in 6 decades? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bailey said:

I do too!  I also love the nods back to previous tours, the costumes for the performance of "You" takes cues from the VR tour...I really enjoy the idea of building on an image as a branding of sort, the stripes on the sides are synonymous to the performance of "You" from VR the only thing missing is the two sided masks

Omg THIS! I would say even though I'm in love with original routine. The new one is almost up to par with that. Janet is now 53 so I know they probably adjust to what she can do now and feels good to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The  Metamorphosis Tour Program and Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book  are available for purchase

 

Metamorphosis Tour Program: https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/metamorphosis-tour-program

 

"58 page Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Tour Program. Features a lenticular cover of Janet. "

 

$70.00

 

[âIMG]

[âIMG]

 

Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book: https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/janet-jackson-metamorphosis-book

 

"Highly collectible retrospective of Janet Jackson's life and career. Hardbound Book with Slip Cover featuring 268 pages. This book includes live Janet photos and other snapshots."


$149.00

 

YsSLVMj.jpgNgWwA7X.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how we are getting new pictures from previous eras, the fact Janet (smartly) sat on photos over the years to release now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just so you know.......my absence is me trying to recover....I haven't even gone yet (July 27th) but just.....I'm blown away by what I've seen...and I haven't seen everything, that's just my rule, I will take peaks at things, but I wont watch a full show (or play all audio) that I plan to see, when it comes to this woman and her pulling out album tracks that I didn't think I'd ever see her perform (at all or again).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 5:53 PM, MorganR said:

The  Metamorphosis Tour Program and Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book  are available for purchase

 

Metamorphosis Tour Program: https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/metamorphosis-tour-program

 

"58 page Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Tour Program. Features a lenticular cover of Janet. "

 

$70.00

 

[âIMG]

[âIMG]

 

Janet Jackson Metamorphosis Book: https://janetjacksonshop.com/products/janet-jackson-metamorphosis-book

 

"Highly collectible retrospective of Janet Jackson's life and career. Hardbound Book with Slip Cover featuring 268 pages. This book includes live Janet photos and other snapshots."


$149.00

 

YsSLVMj.jpgNgWwA7X.jpg

 

I'm gonna get both books

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiger Woods, Beyonce, and Kelly Rowland are in the audience tonight.

Tiger Woods went on stage and said very nice things about Janet, stanning and praising ha.

 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beyoncé better have met her! IDK why ppl on her team can be so shady towards her. Beyoncé has shown nothing but genuine love!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LawdToday said:

Beyoncé better have met her! IDK why ppl on her team can be so shady towards her. Beyoncé has shown nothing but genuine love!!

They met YEARS ago bby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MorganR said:

 

Awwwww who was holding her notebook and pencil this time??? 😍😘 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J. said:

They met YEARS ago bby

I'm pretty sure Janet, Solange, Missy, and Katy Perry were hanging out backstage at FYF Festival in 2017. Missy alluded to this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beyonce is such a fan and an Icon :rolleyes: I knew my good sis would go even with a whole movie about to come out, that's love.

Never knew Tiger fucked with Janet like that...thats cute. I wonder if he seen WDIGM 2..the golf club scene :ph34r::huh:

I wonder who will be in the audience next. This is all so fascinating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Beyonce is such a fan and an Icon :rolleyes: I knew my good sis would go even with a whole movie about to come out, that's love.

Never knew Tiger fucked with Janet like that...thats cute. I wonder if he seen WDIGM 2..the golf club scene :ph34r::huh:

I wonder who will be in the audience next. This is all so fascinating.

Tyler Perry chile :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Tyler Perry chile :rolleyes:

Well duh :unsure:...I'm talking about actual Icons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Well duh :unsure:...I'm talking about actual Icons

isn't Tyler Perry an Icon? 💁‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

28 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I know Jan don’t like ha but I wish they would take a picture together 

do they not like each other? I honestly dont think Janet cares about anything but her baby. Do we really need to believe that two Black divas hate each other? I mean doesn't paving the way for other artists mean they get to do theirs too? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 5:43 AM, LawdToday said:

Beyoncé better  have met her! IDK why ppl on her team can be so shady towards her. Beyoncé has shown nothing but genuine love!!

do we believe that Beyonce and Janet dont get along  though? Let's put some common sense in it. Let's say either celeb felt they didnt like the other or one got some kinda beef with the other, would Beyonce go out of her way to come to your show and even put a light on Janet? Because if I'm that chick, and as Beyonce I am -_- the moves I make also make headlines, and if Beyonce goes to anyone's show its all over the news and internet, so thank me sis for upping yo Twitter trends -_-  feel me :filenails:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...