Jump to content
Kishi

Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Tyler Perry is a LGBTQ icon 

Was scrolling on mobile and knew you posted this without even looking. :sigh: :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like Beyonce was leaving during RN...I don't think the pic happened. Do we really need one though...they have a whole iconic Essence cover with Mary J Blige. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

It looks like Beyonce was leaving during RN...I don't think the pic happened. Do we really need one though...they have a whole iconic Essence cover with Mary J Blige. 

True, but! It woulda been an iconic instagram post!

 

It still might happen!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bailey said:

do we believe that though? Let's put some common sense in it. Let's say I feel you dont like me or you got some kinda beef with me, would I go out of my way to come to your party and even put a light on you? Because if I'm that chick, and I am -_- moves I make also make headlines, and if I go to anyone's show its all over the news and internet, so thank me sis for upping yo Twitter trends -_-  feel me :filenails:

SDFGHJFDFGHJ This makes no sense. If I'm Beyoncé and I don't like you/aren't a fan, there are literally a list of other things that need to be done than to sit up at your event.

 

Ask kim and kanye LOL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LawdToday said:

SDFGHJFDFGHJ This makes no sense. If I'm Beyoncé and I don't like you/aren't a fan, there are literally a list of other things that need to be done than to sit up at your event.

 

Ask kim and kanye LOL

You’re so on the defense for Beyoncé you misread my entire statement defending her........ I was supporting Beyoncé for exactly what you just said........ reread it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine Beyonce always has to leave concerts one song early or else she’d get bombarded with people asking for selfies as soon as the show’s over. 

Looked like she was feeling herself (pun intended), especially during WHYDFML. Love it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been noticing The Kids™️ and other folks working on the show have been saying things like ‘tonight’s the last night of this run of the show.” 

The way they’re phrasing it and almost seeming a little sentimental about it already (even though it’s just getting started!) makes me wonder if she’ll change/tweak the set list for each run (month) of this residency. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kaeh1213 said:

I imagine Beyonce always has to leave concerts one song early or else she’d get bombarded with people asking for selfies as soon as the show’s over. 

Looked like she was feeling herself (pun intended), especially during WHYDFML. Love it. 

and I imagined this would be common sense understanding

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janet know she could have at least said 'You make me so moist' :rolleyes: 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bailey said:

You’re so on the defense for Beyoncé you misread my entire statement defending her........ I was supporting Beyoncé for exactly what you just said........ reread it 

Reread it and still don't get it

 

but glad we're on the same page!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway, can't wait till the JanFam hang it up and join hands w/ the hive like the lambs have!

Time to give it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LawdToday said:

Anyway, can't wait till the JanFam hang it up and join hands w/ the hive like the lambs have!

Time to give it up!

We’ll do that when Beyoncé has an original thought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LawdToday said:

Reread it and still don't get it

 

but glad we're on the same page!

so I have to go back and simplify it :sigh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Janet know she could have at least said 'You make me so moist' :rolleyes: 

She looks uncomfortable at times, often times I get the impression she just wants to be left alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

She looks uncomfortable at times, often times I get the impression she just wants to be left alone

Velvet Rope Janet would have harmonized with them and at least speak up at the end. I still don't believe she is that shy :rolleyes:.... in this clip she came off like Dwayne Wade's new swim shorts print pic..small and barely there.👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Velvet Rope Janet would have harmonized with them and at least speak up at the end. I still don't believe she is that shy :rolleyes:.... in this clip she came off like Dwayne Wade's new swim shorts print pic...small and barely there.👀

You ain't shit for this!!!! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like there’s tension (more so from Janet) between her and Beyonce. They were in the same building back during the hurricane and didn’t take a picture or speak. Janet takes a pic with Kelly (who accompanied b) but not Beyoncé. Just think it’s strange 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I feel like there’s tension (more so from Janet) between her and Beyonce. They were in the same building back during the hurricane and didn’t take a picture or speak. Janet takes a pic with Kelly (who accompanied b) but not Beyoncé. Just think it’s strange 

Beyoncé left during RN or something like that according to reports

Can someone confirm that rumor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I feel like there’s tension (more so from Janet) between her and Beyonce. They were in the same building back during the hurricane and didn’t take a picture or speak. Janet takes a pic with Kelly (who accompanied b) but not Beyoncé. Just think it’s strange 

I doubt Beyoncé would even go to Janet’s concert at all if there was tension. We don’t know if they took a pic or not during UB. They have met and just not taken a pic or they took pic and Janet’s team just never posted it. That wouldn’t surprise me considering Janet hardly engaged social media at all during that time. Obviously, this time a pic wasn’t taken because Beyoncé left early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Beyoncé left during RN or something like that according to reports

Can someone confirm that rumor?

Yes, she left right as the song ending.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I feel like there’s tension (more so from Janet) between her and Beyonce. They were in the same building back during the hurricane and didn’t take a picture or speak. Janet takes a pic with Kelly (who accompanied b) but not Beyoncé. Just think it’s strange 

They were not in the same building during the Hurricane sugah. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...