Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

Maybe Beyoncé had somewhere to be. Maybe JayZ pulled the leash. Maybe she had to put her babies to bed.. Maybe she didn’t pay for the Meet & Greet

Maybe Beyoncé was at the show taking notes and she didn’t want Janet to see em 

Point being.. no one cares why she didn’t take photos with a legend. But she did show up and watched and that’s all that matters

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

iono why you telling me all this as if it matters to me cause it doesn't lol. Janet gave Beyonce her props but spoken highly is a lie. It's not just me wondering why Janet and Bey haven't taken a pic together especially with Bey attending her shows. When this recent pic surfaced both Janet and Bey fans were all over social media asking. Everybody in Bey's crew when she goes to see Janet seems to take a pic with her except Bey. Who said it's beef? All of my faves have been to Janet's show and have taken a pic with her so there's that. :) 

You don't like Beyonce, so you're projecting. 

When was the last time Gaga was at a Janet show? Christina Aguilera? I wanna see the reciepts....have they attended more than once in the past 5 years? I'll wait. Have they dressed like her for Halloween?

Boy bye! :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, LawdToday said:

SDFGHJGFDGHJ Why the OG Janet fans in here acting like Beyoncé and Janet haven't had some shady activity happen since that Essence cover. Do I need to post the receipts?

Please do and I need facts...not gossip :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

When was the last time Gaga was at a Janet show? Christina Aguilera? I wanna see the reciepts....have they attended more than once in the past 5 years? I'll wait. Have they dressed like her for Halloween?

I don't care for Beyonce cause of her ego, lying, stealing, unoriginality, bland music, and overratedness,  but I was actually one of the many happy that she was at Janet's show and wanting them to take a pic together. IDC about Gaga being at a Janet show cause she's not one of my faves, she's just someone I like. Christina already took her pic with Janet and so did Maxwell. You really think you know but you don't :lol: Boy bye!!! :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Who is Christina Aguilera? 

20 hours ago, LawdToday said:

SDFGHJGFDGHJ Why the OG Janet fans in here acting like Beyoncé and Janet haven't had some shady activity happen since that Essence cover. Do I need to post the receipts?

I have no damn idea why they acting like Janet is above being shady. She's shaded Madonna before on video and yeah it was decades ago but idgaf she still did it. She's also thrown shade after that too when she was interviewed in 2004 by Matt Lauer on the Today Show.

21 hours ago, LawdToday said:

Not being mobbed, but if Beyoncé walks into a room, she's gonna command attention.

Like someone said, it would make sense that she not try to cause any distractions for Janet and her moment!

So were' supposed to believe after 43 years in the industry, who had the most famous sibling in the world, that Janet cant handle a meet and greet with Beyonce? Someones who's spotlight is very dim in comparison to her own brother?

12 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Maybe Beyoncé had somewhere to be. Maybe JayZ pulled the leash. Maybe she had to put her babies to bed.. Maybe she didn’t pay for the Meet & Greet

Maybe Beyoncé was at the show taking notes and she didn’t want Janet to see em 

Point being.. no one cares why she didn’t take photos with a legend. But she did show up and watched and that’s all that matters

lmao this made me laugh

I do wonder if these celebs have to pay, is it complimentary? They have the money, so if they don't pay are they stopped by security or what lol

22 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I don't care for Beyonce cause of her ego, lying, stealing, unoriginality, bland music, and overratedness,  but I was actually one of the many happy that she was at Janet's show and wanting them to take a pic together. IDC about Gaga being at a Janet show cause she's not one of my faves, she's just someone I like. Christina already took her pic with Janet and so did Maxwell. You really think you know but you don't :lol: Boy bye!!! :rolleyes: 

I didn't know you were into Maxwell like that :wub:...okay taste!

I know Christina Aguilera went to her last concert (SOTW) or I think she did....yet I can't find a pic of her and Janet :unsure:...what gives? :rolleyes:

Let's keep that same energy

19 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

So were' supposed to believe after 43 years in the industry, who had the most famous sibling in the world, that Janet cant handle a meet and greet with Beyonce? Someones who's spotlight is very dim in comparison to her own brother?

Sis you're like blatantly missing the point. 

While fans on both sides are pressed about a pic of them together i bet Janet and Beyonce be chatting on the phone ..not giving a care about all the mess the fans are tryna cause...Celebs are alot more in touch with each other behind the scenes than you all think. Juss like Patti and Janet speak on the phone and have a relationship. Whitney flew out to stay the wknd with Monica when Monica was goin through some things.  Juss cus we dont SEE it doesnt mean there isnt some sort of relationship. Hell, even Mya was talking about how Patti is like her aunt and calls her and thet talk often. See how random that is? A Patti and a Mya being close? So if thats possible...a janet and a beyonce can have a relationship. Fans been pushing this stupid socalled beef since 2006 when they went head to head with releases of 20yo and Bday. Thats when the "beef" started and fans wont let that die. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Fans been pushing this stupid socalled beef since 2006 when they went head to head with releases of 20yo and Bday. Thats when the "beef" started and fans wont let that die. 

:umm: B’day was released 20 days before 20YO soooo that’s not exactly “head to head”... like... at allllllllll

Thats definitely not when the beef started. It was the Essence cover and Janet wanted, deserved, the middle while Beyoncé and MJB surrounded her as God intended 

The rest of what you stated is irrelevant 

8 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

While fans on both sides are pressed about a pic of them together i bet Janet and Beyonce be chatting on the phone ..not giving a care about all the mess the fans are tryna cause...Celebs are alot more in touch with each other behind the scenes than you all think. Juss like Patti and Janet speak on the phone and have a relationship. Whitney flew out to stay the wknd with Monica when Monica was goin through some things.  Juss cus we dont SEE it doesnt mean there isnt some sort of relationship. Hell, even Mya was talking about how Patti is like her aunt and calls her and thet talk often. See how random that is? A Patti and a Mya being close? So if thats possible...a janet and a beyonce can have a relationship. Fans been pushing this stupid socalled beef since 2006 when they went head to head with releases of 20yo and Bday. Thats when the "beef" started and fans wont let that die. 

I recall Janet showing up while she was still married to Wissam to Patti's Broadway play she did and meeting Patti backstage, you're right low key Janet is cool with a lot of folks. I would be willing to bet Beyonce and Janet do talk about this stuff, so I hope anyway :lol: 

On 5/29/2019 at 4:43 AM, LawdToday said:

what receipts? I recall Beyonce made a comment about how her father had money and an expensive car, and that Joe Jackson used his kids to get out of a bad situation. Word on the street was Janet wasn't too happy about that comparison. :coffee:

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

what receipts? I recall Beyonce made a comment about how her father had money and an expensive car, and that Joe Jackson used his kids to get out of a bad situation. Word on the street was Janet wasn't too happy about that comparison. :coffee:

Was that ever confirmed? Or juss another rumor to fuel this false ass Janet vs Beyonce beef? Which has been baseless since day 1 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

I recall Janet showing up while she was still married to Wissam to Patti's Broadway play she did and meeting Patti backstage, you're right low key Janet is cool with a lot of folks. I would be willing to bet Beyonce and Janet do talk about this stuff, so I hope anyway :lol: 

Exactly. Celebs are cool with other celebs that we would never think. Im always surprised about hearing about certain cdlebs who are friends and/or have a relationship. So Janet and Beyonce could easily fall under that unmbrella..and im willing to bet that they do have each others number and speak from time to time. A damn pic does not confirm or deny if two ppl have a relationship. Its stupid and foolish of both fanbases to think so, and to top it off..we're talking about GROWN fans being that dense. My God.. Get some common sense and stop tryna create a "truth" that doesnt exist. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, hotboy06 said:

I wonder who else Janet talks to and we wouldn't see that they would have that type of relationship.:lol: Because the Ciara friendship had me gaggin for some reason.  :lol:

boy boom mic drop, when the tea came in Janet and Toni had lunch at the Beverly Hills Hilton I believe, I was like :o

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

boy boom mic drop, when the tea came in Janet and Toni had lunch at the Beverly Hills Hilton I believe, I was like :o

I'm not surprised at that one because they are contemporaries in a way?!  LOL.  But I can see the shock.