Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

I’m not going around and around with you. I’m mature enough to admit I was wrong about Vegas.. Who cares

I wasn’t wrong about Jussie. His redacted phone records did NOT come into play with his arrest. That’s just fact. 

Your generation stay trying to tear down working women but won’t give men, dads, the same rhetoric. Not once have you said “Justin Timberlake.. Usher, Jay-Z... should go to Vegas bc they just had a baby”

I don’t blame you or your age.. I blame the upbringing of your generation. Society 

• Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I’m not going around and around with you. I’m mature enough to admit I was wrong about Vegas.. Who cares

I wasn’t wrong about Jussie. His redacted phone records did NOT come into play with his arrest. That’s just fact. 

Your generation stay trying to tear down working women but won’t give men, dads, the same rhetoric. Not once have you said “Justin Timberlake.. Usher, Jay-Z... should go to Vegas bc they just had a baby”

I don’t blame you or your age.. I blame the upbringing of your generation. Society 

I dont blame your generation, I just blame your shit for personality genes

• Downvote 1

so Im on Ticketmaster and really close to the stage goes for 1,110 bucks per seat. Not unheard of at the beginning of a sale, of course the promotors who set the price wont be able to hold that. BUT I am expecting a very over the top show, which brings Janet's overhead up again. If tickets are going for that much I hope she can have screens and sheets that move without actual people doing it :umm:

49 minutes ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

I'm very excited about this Vegas gig. I hope this brings back BIG PRODUCTION Janet. 

I expect it, and when they say all new, does that really mean an entirely brand new constructed show? I could see how "Unbreakable" and "SOTW" were quite similiar, but we love Janet so we let that go. Vegas Janet better take us back to 1993 production values

5 hours ago, bu. said:

Years ago you literally didn’t want Janet to have kids for this reason 💀. Stop being a hypocrite. 

He STAYS contradicting himself...are you kidding me? Then always want to flip shit when ppl bring shit he has said previously, to his attention. He likes to bait ppl juss to debate.. No real stance on anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

I expect it, and when they say all new, does that really mean an entirely brand new constructed show? I could see how "Unbreakable" and "SOTW" were quite similiar, but we love Janet so we let that go. Vegas Janet better take us back to 1993 production values

YESSS OR VELVET ROPE OR EVEN AFY TOUR! I miss a BRIGHT stage. Tired of all the black

15 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Did you look down in the shower again? :coffee: 

NAW BITCH....we aint gonna do this, cause you can stay every last bitch you get called, matter of fact I might make up some new ones :rolleyes: anyone in here don't know what time it is they betta check 9:50 okay :yep: