Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

12 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

You’re reaching. First, you don’t know everyone’s sex behind the screen. Second, what you perceive as a sexist suggestion or recognition can literally be a logical concern.Β 

Third, biologically & physically men/women do not go through the same experience in the reproduction process. It’s literally possible for a womanΒ to over exert themselves afterΒ pushing life out of their bodies. No one is saying how much a woman should or shouldn’t work...that’s up to her health, doctor, & personal discretion.Β 

Just because it comes from a man’s mouth does not make it sexist. It has nothing to do with agenda. It can be argued your perceived perspective of what is fair & equal to a woman - after a woman just told you through her lens & experience, is sexist & agenda based. Since you feel yours holds more weight than aΒ woman herself.Β 

Many women think about the totality of motherhood & family. Janet loves being with her son & im sure she loves her son being in good health - IF multi-travel & environments & strange contact can threaten that...it could be in her interest to work against that while still maintaining her efforts & desires to work.Β 

First I know Bailey’s and all members on the forum gender

Second, feel free to explain

third.. I’m familiar with women’s bodies. They’re strong beings. ButΒ I agree.. it is up to the woman. It’s her choice andΒ not some random man on the Internet spewing sexist rhetoric based on his views on women

Cool! Let Janet Jackson decide that. Not some random man on the InternetΒ 

Β 

1 minute ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Regardless of what happens, we should be happy J is still getting her bag. She'll probably make $10M from this and it will boost her profile for more touring and music promo going forward.

It will, I thought about it last night, and I think the issue here is people think of Vegas the way Vegas was, not the way it is. When Drake, Lady Gaga, and so many others are doing Vegas that changes the look and profile of what a Vegas residency is. I think as long as the production is high quality and Janet's money is good ...go for it

5 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Regardless of what happens, we should be happy J is still getting her bag. She'll probably make $10M from this and it will boost her profile for more touring and music promo going forward.

so is your bf worth the good seats or nose bleeds what we talking here? :unsure:

13 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

OHHHHHH that's right i think I saw a picture of him, I wouldnt broadcast that either :filenails:

Weird that you check my social media :umm:Β we ain’t even friends. I guess you have nothing better to do than be my fan

11 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

Im not re-reading shit,Β 

Reading is fundamental

8 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Weird that you check my social media :umm:Β we ain’t even friends. I guess you have nothing better to do than be my fan

Reading is fundamental

we connected through friends and last i checked we are friends, for the record I have never really been into FB I'mΒ on and off FB I dont give a fuck about FB ....so in my ssshh file you dont exist check yo self :umm:

Just now, Rocknet said:

we connected through friends and last i checked we are friends, for the record I have on and off FB I dont give a fuck about FB ....so in my ssshh file you dont exist check yo self :umm:

That’s not how Facebook works. We aren’t friends therefore you see zero updates unless you click on my profile

and congratulations on being on and off social media! Omg I didn’t know!!!!Β 

πŸ™„

That’s not how Facebook works. We aren’t friends therefore you see zero updates unless you click on my profile

and congratulations on being on and off social media! Omg I didn’t know!!!!Β 

πŸ™„

wait Im back I had to jack off ....so what are you rambling about? Oh social media and your profile.....can I just say I dont give a flying fuck

5 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

Now that I checked I guess we not friends, congrats on that, and man you need some fucking chapstick yo lips ashy as fuck :lol: Now this is kinda cute I thought you was with some fat dude I could swear, see I dont check on you like that cause I got the wrong dude

Uh my big natural DSLΒ aren’t chapped in my profile photo but nice try.. you must be so hurt to learn that I removed you πŸ˜•Β 

I’m 140lb, swimmer’sΒ built :umm:Β never been fat in my life including in 2008 :umm:

Uh my big natural DSLΒ aren’t chapped in my profile photo but nice try.. you must be so hurt to learn that I removed you πŸ˜•Β 

I’m 140lb, swimmer’sΒ built :umm:Β never been fat in my life including in 2008 :umm:

No no no :lol: you ignant ass read muthafucka, I already said I could care less :lol:Β I thought you was with someone else didnt even know you were fucking some dude that actually looks like he could do better.Β  And I saw you booed up with some fat dude years ago and I never said anything to be nice because at least you had that, I kinda felt sorry for him because he was fat and he couldnt do any better than you. But at least a fat ass an asshole found "something" :lol:

28 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

No no no :lol: you ignant ass read muthafucka, I already said I could so less I thought you was with someone else didnt even know you were fucking some dude that actually looks like he could do better.Β  And I saw you booed up with some fat dude years ago and I never said anything to be nice because at least you had that, I kinda felt sorry for him because he was fat and he couldnt do any better than you. But at least a fat ass an asshole found "something" :lol:

An hour ago you thought I was single :umm:Β  also you sound bitter and lonely

I don’t date fat menΒ :umm:Β so you must be thinking about someone else. What a sad sad man you areΒ 

21 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

An hour ago you thought I was single :umm:Β  also you sound bitter and lonely

I don’t date fat menΒ :umm:Β so you must be thinking about someone else. What a sad sad man you areΒ 

I’m fine people fucking

suck I mean in 6 months you two won’t be dating then let’s talk sad

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

And you’ll still be single and alone 😩

it might be it may not be one never knows what the future holds ...I could be booed up who knows, right now Im focused on school. If you can't handle it don't dish it out, and he can do better, I mean damn :umm:

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It’s not sexist for her to seek whatever she wants to seek

It is sexist for men to suggest a woman needs to do something to accommodate that woman’s child. YourΒ Jay-Z example doesn’t cover that. No one has said β€œhmm Jay-Z should go to Vegas bc he has 4 children.. settle down.. stop traveling” 

Men Pushing their societal and ancient agenda on working women is sexist

An example: ifΒ β€œ50 year old Brad from accounting” told β€œStephanie” that she shouldntΒ work so much and so hardΒ bc she just had a baby

The most sexist thing going on right now is literally a man mansplaining sexism to a woman.Β 

Β 

The next time I ask you about what sexism is would be the first time.Β 

And by the way, men are not the only participants in sexist behavior Β 

Β 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Game For Now said:

I’m not a cis-male πŸ™„

You don’t have to be to mansplain. Please keep up before you try to educate. The next time I ask you about sexism would be the first time and I have no desire in thoughts from a man who lives to be perpetually wrong on everything.Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Angela said:

You don’t have to be to mansplain. Please keep up before you try to educate. The next time I ask you about sexism would be the first time and I have no desire in thoughts from a man who lives to be perpetually wrong on everything.Β 

Β 

Yay Angie! You so right! +1 !!!

Glad you agreed. Women’s choice!!!!Β 

10 minutes ago, Angela said:

The most sexist thing going on right now is literally a man mansplaining sexism to a woman.Β 

Β 

The next time I ask you about what sexism is would be the first time.Β 

And by the way, men are not the only participants in sexist behavior Β 

Β 

In your current capacity as a senior level HR person, do you feel you have made a tangible difference? Β :unsure: