The Metamorphosis Show Setlist

jinthahouse

24 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

And yes, if u prefer Janet not to put out any new music in her Vegas show, don’t buy a ticket 

why would u waste money on something that you wouldn’t enjoy? 

Some people buy tickets to events just to bitch about it later with the tag line of “well I went!! So I get to bitch” 

Some people live in misery 

okay ya'll not being fair :rolleyes:  it's a hard position for any artist to be in really, one where you want to create new art but the public embraces what they already know and don't readily take to new art. So what should Janet do? Play a packed house of new songs where people not bopping, or do Nasty for the 1 millionth time? I wish I could be like a robotic assistant to Janet and say ,  good morning how are feeling today? I can tell you feel like you still miss the hits Miss Janet..... do you want to talk about it Miss Janet? B) it was incredible while it lasted though :rolleyes: Do you realize they are going to knick name this shit album "Disappointment" Miss Janet ?    :blink: 

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

okay ya'll not being fair :rolleyes:  it's a hard position for any artist to be in really, one where you want to create new art but the public embraces what they already know and don't readily take to new art. So what should Janet do? Play a packed house of new songs where people not bopping, or do Nasty for the 1 millionth time? I wish I could be like a robotic assistant to Janet and say ,  good morning how are feeling today? I can tell you feel like you still miss the hits Miss Janet..... do you want to talk about it Miss Janet? B) it was incredible while it lasted though :rolleyes: Do you realize they are going to knick name this shit album "Disappointment" Miss Janet ?    :blink: 

Janet performs a wide range of hits during her show. And new music should be included bc duh. Her hits outweigh her new music anyways. So what if she cuts Alright or YWT.. how many times can she do that over and over? 

Too many older fans want her to do the same tricks over and over... some would give their soul to relive TVR tour/era as their mindset is stuck in the 1990s. If it were up to someone of them, RWU, UB, & SOTW tours would just be TVR setlist 

Janet should perform any music she wants. Period. If that includes new music, I suggest not buying a ticket 

She created the songs to be performed and not just for headphones 

I would not presume to predict and or state what "her fans" want because we are all different people. In my mind to be clear, Janet has the crown, she's done everything and these chicks are her sons. Whatever else we see is just icing. I do feel a draw to Vegas because I support her on every level and I havent missed a tour since 1990's RN so Im down. Now I cannot nor do I speak for everyone else and their expectations and what they want and their set lists and all of that...

12 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

You’re stupid for saying what you want like it actually matters. You’re gonna get what Janet gives you, and when she drops the new album, ur gonna get new music on her tour. 

bitch when does anybody saying what they want make them stupid for saying it. We all know we'll get what Janet gives us dumb ass? Since when does wanting something exclude someone from buying a ticket to their fave? It's obvious Janet just like every artist on the planet is gonna put out new music if they have it along with their old music. So we're gonna miss out on seeing our fave performing our older favorite songs just because she adds some new music even though some prefer she doesn't? See how dumb you seem by telling a fan not to buy a ticket?

12 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

And yes, if u prefer Janet not to put out any new music in her Vegas show, don’t buy a ticket 

why would u waste money on something that you wouldn’t enjoy? 

your logic is so stupid. Did you even digest his response to what you said? :wacko: 

I think she could do remixes of aome of her old hits instead. Id rather listen to deeper remix or the jimmy jam remix of TA tbh. 

I think she needs to be bold this time around and create a set list with different tracks . I'd die to see a new version of This Time or even see her perfom This Body 👁

14 hours ago, Utopia said:

I think she could do remixes of aome of her old hits instead. Id rather listen to deeper remix or the jimmy jam remix of TA tbh. 

I think she needs to be bold this time around and create a set list with different tracks . I'd die to see a new version of This Time or even see her perfom This Body 👁

Yep my only point to stress is just put production into one song like flimed video background backdrops and to not make medleys. Try costumes, themes and concepts you've never done before like for example in her videos she portrayed many cool characters like an independent woman in control then she was dominatrix then she was an army leader then she was an african lounge singer thenshe was an asian sex club leader then she was a female gang crew leader then she was in a Mardi-Gras performer then she was intergalactic being then she was a 1940's Hollywood Movie star then she was a zoot suit hobo. She was so many creative sci-fi and fictional type of characters that can been reinvented into other characters for tours

Honestly I would to see Miss You Much done in a circus caberet theme  being a Jazz remix with some old(some things you dont change) and new intricate choreo

Also I would love to see IF DONE inan Arabic Middle Eastern seductive rendition with clothing from that area from the world