Game of Thrones Final Season

Bailey

17 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

The "fans" on IG were going IN on this past episode and the season so far.  They have been critical as fuck and it's so annoying.  Sure, we see some things that feel "rushed", but this show wasn't designed to give a fuck about our feelings. :lmao:  I'm already prepared to be mentally drained from these last two episodes.  I will avoid and block any whining from here on out.

It damn sure wasn’t but the writing is a mess and it has been for a couple of seasons now. GRRM should’ve finished the damn books. 

I waited for the books thinking GRRM would finally finish and kept waiting and months went bye then years and I stopped waiting. GRRM gave the show writers some direction so if he were to say die, he told them how to end it all. BUT GRRM didnt write nor produce any of these last episodes and it shows it's kinda sloppy

6 hours ago, Angela said:

It damn sure wasn’t but the writing is a mess and it has been for a couple of seasons now. GRRM should’ve finished the damn books. 

This too.  Book readers are so annoying.  They are pissed because they don't know what's happening.  They can only go by the show(which they think it sucks now). :lmao:

5 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

This too.  Book readers are so annoying.  They are pissed because they don't know what's happening.  They can only go by the show(which they think it sucks now). :lmao:

This is true! They’re very snobby lol. I only wanted the books done so there’d be enough clever dialogue. 

Season 8 is better with the timing and pace compared to Season 7 but they probably should’ve just done ten episodes to let the story flesh out more. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Angela said:

This is true! They’re very snobby lol. I only wanted the books done so there’d be enough clever dialogue. 

Season 8 is better with the timing and pace compared to Season 7 but they probably should’ve just done ten episodes to let the story flesh out more. 

Agree but they’re doing... six? Meh

This episode is gonna get dragged up and down social media.  I mean the writing my god.  If Dany could maneuver threw the ships like that why didn't her ass do it and she coulda saved her fleet and Misande?

I mean she signed her own Death certificate.  There is no way in hell her crazy ass will live now. They gonna have to kill her and Drogon

Yet another episode Jon didn't get an epic 1v1 he wonders around aimlessly while his soldiers raping and murdering innocents.  Sansa was 200% right

I cannot with Cersei getting off so easy.  The red keep falling on her was not enough.

And they absolutely and utterly destroyed years of redemption arc for Jaimie.  I mean YEARS led to him seeing who Cersei was.  I was sure the only reason he went back was to kill her.  But nooooo.

15 minutes ago, Angela said:

This episode was a disaster.

Bells set her off? Really?

Cersei gets a romantic ending? WTF was her plan anyway? It was like she had no strategy. 

Arya should’ve died. 

Just a mess all around. 

I want Arya to kill Dany now and go back to gendry.  Cause this is a mess.

Tyrion just need to die too.  Its too late the whole Lannister line needs to end and he has been written as a complete dumbass this whole season.  Terrible strategies, he keeps trying to find the Jesus in his wacky ass sister knowing godamn well she's fucking nuts and irredeemable. He a snitch ass that told Varys, then sold him out.  I needs Tyrion to go head on and die.

39 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

I want Arya to kill Dany now and go back to gendry.  Cause this is a mess.

Tyrion just need to die too.  Its too late the whole Lannister line needs to end and he has been written as a complete dumbass this whole season.  Terrible strategies, he keeps trying to find the Jesus in his wacky ass sister knowing godamn well she's fucking nuts and irredeemable. He a snitch ass that told Varys, then sold him out.  I needs Tyrion to go head on and die.

At this point, I want them all to die. 

So so you mean to tell me Tyrion wasn’t trying to trip Dany up? He’s just that stupid?

And for the love of God, what is the point of Bran Stark? 

2 hours ago, Angela said:

This episode was a disaster.

Bells set her off? Really?

Cersei gets a romantic ending? WTF was her plan anyway? It was like she had no strategy. 

Arya should’ve died. 

Just a mess all around. 

-_-   chile.....they said we was gonna be blown away....I expected some twists and surprises, but chile she just set the whole shit on fire

33 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I dont understand how Dany with one dragon sets the entire fleet on fire this episode but naw on the last? :unsure:

She did more damage to an entire army with one dragon than she was ever able to do with three dragons and a large ass army. Also, I thought most of the Dothraki were dead? Where did all of these ones come from? The show isn’t even consistent from episode to episode let alone season to season anymore. 

I’m probably not going to watch the finale. I’ll just read about it. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

I dont understand how Dany with one dragon sets the entire fleet on fire this episode but naw on the last? :unsure:

Greyworm should be pissed as fuck.  If that bitch could dodge arrows like that Why again did all her ships get destroyed and Missande have to die?

Everyone was saying it last week too why didn't she circle around and burn the ships then?  I assumed it was because she and Drogon couldn't dodge the full compliment of scorpions but apparently she can and could have.  AND the ones around the walls of Kings landing EASILY.

It just doesn't make sense writing wise

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Greyworm should be pissed as fuck.  If that bitch could dodge arrows like that Why again did all her ships get destroyed and Missande have to die?

Everyone was saying it last week too why didn't she circle around and burn the ships then?  I assumed it was because she and Drogon couldn't dodge the full compliment of scorpions but apparently she can and could have.  AND the ones around the walls of Kings landing EASILY.

It just doesn't make sense writing wise

Not even that but the scorpions were able to hit a moving target 3 times in the last episode and were not able to hit her now.

At this point I've resigned to the fact that the writing is subpar (to put it kindly) and D&D squandered seasons worth of character development and story arcs. My expectations are so low it's easier to just take it for what it is. And given that, I did really enjoy this episode for how it was executed. 

1 hour ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:rolleyes: y’all have to shit on everything 

No I think everyone that’s been watching wanted to love these last episodes it’s clear now the producers probably made something that will be nothing like the next book

• Downvote 1