One Dancer Gotta Go.....

Bailey

Pleezeeeee dont even get me started on this bullshit. I seen this earlier. The dude was killing me w/ acting like BEYONCE would be the first to STAY when it comes to dancing over Janet and Ciara. I knew INSTANTLY he had to be a Beyonce stan to say something as ridiculous as that. He tried so hard to where he had conditions as to why he thinks Beyonce is the better dancer out of those 3 😂😂😂😂 and FAILED HORRIBLY. I love how Kev and EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the comments got ol boy right together. He literally is the only clown saying Beyonce would stay. Every person in the comments said BEYONCE GOTS TO GO!

And to make matters worse idk how old ol boy is but he looks like an older guy that has def been around during peak of Janet's dancing ability...like how tf do you not know Janet is the FIRST female when it comes to dancing??? Thats like saying MJ is not the #1 male dancer.  This whole planet knows that. Some shit is not even a debate but they try sooooo hard to make Beyonce out to excel pass every artist in every arena of entertainment... she does not outdance everybody nor out sings everyone. Ppl have got to stop

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I'm getting my life from the comments cause they tearing his ass up:lol: but yeah y'all should watch the video cause after he watches the Pleasure Principle video he starts getting life from Janet lol

Doesnt he look older than you and I? Why was he acting like he had not seen Janet's dancing ability? He literally was sounding like some young 19 year old Beyonce stan who wast around at the time of Janet's heyday. That was extremely odd to me.

5 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Doesnt he look older than you and I? Why was he acting like he had not seen Janet's dancing ability? He literally was sounding like some young 19 year old Beyonce stan who wast around at the time of Janet's heyday. That was extremely odd to me.

Riiiight, also his whole “Janet hasn’t danced in 20 yrs” lie that he kept repeating, wtf was that about? 

28 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

Riiiight, also his whole “Janet hasn’t danced in 20 yrs” lie that he kept repeating, wtf was that about? 

Its literally like he was living in an alternative world. It was extremely weird. "Janet hasnt danced in 20 years" ...Sir, Janet has literally been dancing for 40+ years..like huh? What????? 

6 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Well if he's not older than us then his black sadly cracked smh