Wendy Williams.....

Bailey

That's expected, I'm surprised given by shit going down Monday that there were shows yesterday & today.

A great example of the bullshit she's on, she said when she 1st came back concerning her husband, if anything was going on we wouldn't see her with her wedding ring (dumbass logic there) but it's been reported she's been taking it off after the show and putting it on for it........................................................................you to old and too much to be doin this shit....Again if she was Wendy "the hairstylist" or the "designer" this shit wouldn't mean much (it still don't) but as someone who made their living dumpster diving for dirt on people..... :coffee:

53 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

That's expected, I'm surprised given by shit going down Monday that there were shows yesterday & today.

A great example of the bullshit she's on, she said when she 1st came back concerning her husband, if anything was going on we wouldn't see her with her wedding ring (dumbass logic there) but it's been reported she's been taking it off after the show and putting it on for it........................................................................you to old and too much to be doin this shit....Again if she was Wendy "the hairstylist" or the "designer" this shit wouldn't mean much (it still don't) but as someone who made their living dumpster diving for dirt on people..... :coffee:

Class act, she is 😂

I don’t watch the show. Never will

• 2 weeks later...