UPDATE: FULL SPEECH INSIDE - How to Watch Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - March 29, 2019

4 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

When I tell you, all you heard after Janet walked off was “sooo she’s not performing” and half the Barclays center left 😂

I must admit, last night when I finally got out from work and finally could look and see pictures and watched her speech, I truly felt like damn dude I should have been there. Here is the culmination of decades of her work in a huge honor and I wasnt there. BUT hell there are a lot of fans on this board that are down for Janet like four flat tires and they weren't there. Truth is we have jobs and lives, and not all of us can hop on a plane and be in New York. So last night watching the speech I wanted to cry for many reasons, mostly in happiness because Janet received her flowers, and sadly I wasnt there as a hard core fan since 1989. ...... I am thinking Las Vegas is a must though :excited:

I’m sure Janet is not the fondest of Oprah, but true enough her performance had nothing to do with anything besides the fact she didn’t want to lol. 

Nothing to do with busy, because she was there all night before and after and even the after party. Not because it’s not free, but she just didn’t want to be dancing around a stage then come accept her award. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Bailey said:

I must admit, last night when I finally got out from work and finally could look and see pictures and watched her speech, I truly felt like damn dude I should have been there. Here is the culmination of decades of her work in a huge honor and I wasnt there. BUT hell there are a lot of fans on this board that are down for Janet like four flat tires and they weren't there. Truth is we have jobs and lives, and not all of us can hop on a plane and be in New York. So last night watching the speech I wanted to cry for many reasons, mostly in happiness because Janet received her flowers, and sadly I wasnt there as a hard core fan since 1989. ...... I am thinking Las Vegas is a must though :excited:

I didn’t hop on a plane, just walked down the block lol 

i went to just see the ppl on the red carpet, but last minute tickets were like $80 so I said “hey, why not”

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I’m sure Janet is not the fondest of Oprah, but true enough her performance had nothing to do with anything besides the fact she didn’t want to lol. 

Nothing to do with busy, because she was there all night before and after and even the after party. Not because it’s not free, but she just didn’t want to be dancing around a stage then come accept her award. 

Busy as in with planning her Vegas show AND that cruise