Two Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Mourn Nipsey Hussle’s Death

Hussle may have been great for his local community but he was spreader hate and misinformation through the world via two ways..

1) Homophobia - recently, Nipsey claimed that homosexuals were tearing down the black community, along with other things he listed (hyper violent, abandoners). Obviously that is not true. Black gay men and women deserve respect and his words, those words, only hurts the black communit. 

2) Spreading of misinformation about HIV/AIDS to the under-educated and ignorant black Americans who believe that bullshit. Hussle had a boner for “Dr.” Sebi, a witch doctor who claimed to have cured AIDS during the height of the virus. Hussle loved Sebi so much, he was “creating a documentary on him”. Sebi, a stage name, murdered so many people by giving them false hope in the 80s and 90s and should not be celebrated for being a hack.

Black people are the one of the groups most affected by the HIV/AIDS virus and this misinformation does NOT help. Nick Cannon, the shit rapper who Mariah married, wants to continue the misinformation documentary so he’s a shit person too 

Now conspiracy theorist are claiming he was murdered for the docu when in fact he was murdered by someone named Eric Holder, according to the LAPD/security cameras 

Thats my JanTalk. Thank you 

He was foul for his thoughts on homosexuals but that rhetoric is common in hip hop...which is why I don't participate in that culture.

Dr. Sebi was not a witch doctor :rolleyes:...he had some good ideas and got people to eat clean. The AIDs thing was touch and go but that's up to an individual if they want to believe that or not.

I honestly didn't care for Nipsey Hussle, I did watch a video last night of him and Lauren London and I could tell that she loved that man and they had real love for each other...so I choose to mourn that.

That's my two cents. Merci

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

He was foul for his thoughts on homosexuals but that rhetoric is common in hip hop...which is why I don't participate in that culture.

Dr. Sebi was not a witch doctor :rolleyes:...he had some good ideas and got people to eat clean. The AIDs thing was touch and go but that's up to an individual if they want to believe that or not

That's my two cents. Merci

He named himself a Doctor... he is anything but that. 

It is very dangerous to leave it up to ignorant people. It is not up to the people.. it is up to society. Whether it’s vaccinating children or eliminating HIV/AIDS.. Science over bull shit

It's always up to an individual to believe what they want. If you choose to believe in Western medicine that's good for you but everybody don't....you have real doctors out here that are the cause of this opioid crisis and folks are constantly experiencing side effects from medicine from 'science'...so miss me with that. :rolleyes:

Like I've stated before, Dr. Sebi/Mr. Sebi had some good ideas and got some people to eat clean. That's what I'm focused on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

It's always up to an individual to believe what they want. If you choose to believe in Western medicine that's good for you but everybody don't....you have real doctors out here that are the cause of this opioid crisis and folks are constantly experiencing side effects from medicine from 'science'...so miss me with that. :rolleyes:

Like I've stated before, Dr. Sebi/Mr. Sebi had some good ideas and got some people to eat clean. That's what I'm focused on.

Side effects are listed on medication and that’s their own problem. People are the cause of opioid crisis. It takes two but if a doctor offers a patient some fake-science then that is where it is immorally wrong

Anyone who distrusts modern medicine due to misinformation is ignorant. Period. A healthy diet doesn’t cure HIV and won’t prevent AIDS or provide the person with a longer his or her life. That’s fact.

Sebi, a stage name, gave people false hope and profited off of it while potentially spreading a deadly virus. That’s disgusting 

What are you even talking about?! :rolleyes:

Like I've stated before, Dr. Sebi inspired people to eat clean. Alternative medicine does work for some people. Periodt. You are not ignorant for not trusting these pharmaceutical companies that are just as corrupt as you say Dr. Sebi is....periodt.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you either because honestly I don't care :wacko: believe what you want boo. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

What are you even talking about?! :rolleyes:

Like I've stated before, Dr. Sebi inspired people to eat clean. Alternative medicine does work for some people. Periodt. You are not ignorant for not trusting these pharmaceutical companies that are just as corrupt as you say Dr. Sebi is....periodt.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you either because honestly I don't care :wacko: believe what you want boo. 

No. “Alternatively” medicine does not heal HIV/AIDS. Periodt. 

Sebi isn’t a doctor and he’s took advantage of stupid black men and women who died because of his claims. Zero of his victims are alive today.. know why? Bc he was a fraud 

Science isn’t debatable. Facts are facts. Modern medicine > witch doctor

A life ending prematurely is enough to mourn about whether you agree with their principles or not.  

While you may not agree with some of his instances, Nipsey also did a world of good in the Los Angeles community to help progress the working class African-Americans that are often overlooked, to bring pride to an area that has been downtrodden, and was attempting to garner peace and a reduction in gang violence and an improvement in police and community interactions. 

RIP Nip. 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

The man has passed. His view points are his own... We all have view points that dont agree with others, so i guess none of our deaths should be mourned if we went by your disgustingly ill logic.

I don’t want racists & homophobes mourning me 

I’m sure he doesn’t want gays mourning him 

Game you are a fascinating individual. I've always wanted to know somebody so devoid of human compassion that they would abandon any ounce of fundamental comprehension skills just for the need to be right all the time. Newsflash...Nobody is gonna mourn somebody full of emptiness. Do better.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Welp good to see we're all on the same page here. Them 2 reasons don't remotely compare to or overwrite the good he's done and that he promoted that are most definitely worth mourning over.

Also on the homophobia thing, he cleared it up on The Breakfast club and clarified what he meant, he's never advocated death or conversion to gays so really (ESPECIALLY compared to most rappers) it's not that big of a deal (hell Kevin Hart's tweets were MUCH worse than his), it's something he needed to evolve on more, but for what he's said that shouldn't count against him as a reason not to mourn him or respect him. Hell Gandhi was a racist against blacks, and Martin Luther King was Homophobic & a womanizer, does that mean we should stop celebrating them too, does that overshadow all the good they've done?

In reality, most people period have shit about them that needs evolving. Unless we're intentionally using those things to oppress or hurt others, I chop it up to ignorance that can be fixed or worked on.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Welp good to see we're all on the same page here. Them 2 reasons don't remotely compare to or overwrite the good he's done and that he promoted that are most definitely worth mourning over.

Also on the homophobia thing, he cleared it up on The Breakfast club and clarified what he meant, he's never advocated death or conversion to gays so really (ESPECIALLY compared to most rappers) it's not that big of a deal (hell Kevin Hart's tweets were MUCH worse than his), it's something he needed to evolve on more, but for what he's said that shouldn't count against him as a reason not to mourn him or respect him. Hell Gandhi was a racist against blacks, and Martin Luther King was Homophobic & a womanizer, does that mean we should stop celebrating them too, does that overshadow all the good they've done?

In reality, most people period have shit about them that needs evolving. Unless we're intentionally using those things to oppress or hurt others, I chop it up to ignorance that can be fixed or worked on.

Misdirection (bringing up Kevin Hart’s twenty year old jokes) 

Misdirection: Cool! This homophobe wasn’t extreme; he was just a little homophobe 

Misdirection: Neither Gandhi nor MLK was born of this generation and some rapper and local community pusher cannot be compared to Gandhi and a national civil rights leader. 

Today marks the 51st year anniversary of MLK’s assassination.. none of us were alive for it. Nipsey could never do what MLK or Gandhi did. 

Nipsey, like all rappers who die, will be forgotten in two months. I don’t speak for the locals. (The only exception to this is Ariana Grande’s ex and 90 rappers)

Nipsey said what he said recently and had not evolved from that stance 

Lemme digress: I really enjoyed the dumbass people who claimed the government killed him bc he was filming a conspiracy theory documentary :lmao:  

the truth is toxic black masculinity kills. Rumors have circulated in the past few days that Nipsey Hussle was murdered by a man who felt “disrespected” in the rapper’s clothing store following a personal dispute. Masculinity didn’t protect him, and now he’s dead. Well, I’m tired of black death. And I’m tired of so many members of our community — my community — attempting to hold on to ideals that have been proven to cause so much pain and fear.

George M. Johnson

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/nipsey-hussle-s-murder-homophobia-toxic-black-masculinity-fuels-it-ncna990661

Norman... you are the epitome of Webster’s definition of an “internet troll”... such a shitty thread, regardless of whatever so-called justification you’ve used your thumbs to type up... I can’t imagine what you would do if you didn’t have an internet site to hide behind, you can’t possibly be the same individual in real life with the people who say they are your friends.

you choose to almost never spread any type of words of positivity or uplifting notions for any reason.. you undoubtedly live your life with a huge chip on your shoulder and for that I’m only glad that you seem most active on this lone Janet fan site (and JX) and thankfully don’t spew your “Norman-ness” into the worldwide public stream of conscious discussion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Misdirection: A person shouldn't be mourned cause you didn't like 2 things about him when he was exceptional in what he was doing in his community and for the poor compared to most rappers in his age group and most people period in his age group. And you're championing that get ignored, for 2 things that bother you. 

Misdirection: Nobody's gonna remember him, and nobody remembers most rappers who die? Man, it sure shows that you don't keep up with that genre beyond what crosses over into pop, not to mention there aren't that many rappers post 90s that have died this way OR were this kind of a person so that's a comparison fail for real. You're supporting his ideas about education, entrepreneurship, ending violence among the street gangs and working with police to establish mutual trust and understanding, helping black & poor communities with little resources get an education to advance themselves & their knowledge in the 21st century. I get that his tweets hurt your feelings and made it about you, but it's actually rather disturbing that in retaliation you're hoping he & all that he was about don't get mourned and gets forgotten. I mean it won't, not in the hip hop community especially, but it's just weird that you want it to...

Nipsey was a leader for peace, he died too young to get as successful in that leadership as MLK or Gandhi, the point is just because you're a leader of peace does not make you perfect and few leaders have a track record of no views that needed evolving over time.

Again, it's good to see the rhetoric of not celebrating the many positive things about his life and his work to focus on his flaws and only his flaws (as if he championed them louder than he did his great causes when in actuality it wasn't even close) isn't the majority or even 50% or even 25% from what I've seen and his coverage. Your opinion is yours to have, but I'm glad most don't share it on this.

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Misdirection: A person shouldn't be mourned cause you didn't like 2 things about him when he was exceptional in what he was doing in his community and for the poor compared to most rappers in his age group and most people period in his age group. And you're championing that get ignored, for 2 things that bother you. 

Misdirection: Nobody's gonna remember him, and nobody remembers most rappers who die? Man, it sure shows that you don't keep up with that genre beyond what crosses over into pop, not to mention there aren't that many rappers post 90s that have died this way OR were this kind of a person so that's a comparison fail for real. You're supporting his ideas about education, entrepreneurship, ending violence among the street gangs and working with police to establish mutual trust and understanding, helping black & poor communities with little resources get an education to advance themselves & their knowledge in the 21st century. I get that his tweets hurt your feelings and made it about you, but it's actually rather disturbing that in retaliation you're hoping he & all that he was about don't get mourned and gets forgotten. I mean it won't, not in the hip hop community especially, but it's just weird that you want it to...

Nipsey was a leader for peace, he died too young to get as successful in that leadership as MLK or Gandhi, the point is just because you're a leader of peace does not make you perfect and few leaders have a track record of no views that needed evolving over time.

Again, it's good to see the rhetoric of not celebrating the many positive things about his life and his work to focus on his flaws and only his flaws (as if he championed them louder than he did his great causes when in actuality it wasn't even close) isn't the majority or even 50% or even 25% from what I've seen and his coverage. Your opinion is yours to have, but I'm glad most don't share it on this.

Nothing I said is a misdirection btw

“Exceptionally in what he was doing in his community” = Cool for that one community. No one is denying his “community efforts” but let’s stop pretending he was a national hero

I don’t follow him on twitter and I haven’t heard of him, like most Americans, until now... I don’t listen to his music.. Bc I don’t support homophobic artists and artists who believe in a witch doctor

I give it until June 2019

We shouldn’t be comparing a small time community organizer with civil rights leaders. Nipsey wasn’t a civil rights leader.

I don’t have time or the energy to research crime rate, education rate, and income of that area.. mostly bc I don’t care but   predict his actual measured impact was minimal. 

6 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Nothing I said is a misdirection btw

“Exceptionally in what he was doing in his community” = Cool for that one community. No one is denying his “community efforts” but let’s stop pretending he was a national hero

I don’t follow him on twitter and I haven’t heard of him, like most Americans, until now... I don’t listen to his music.. Bc I don’t support homophobic artists and artists who believe in a witch doctor

I give it until June 2019

We shouldn’t be comparing a small time community organizer with civil rights leaders. Nipsey wasn’t a civil rights leader.

I don’t have time or the energy to research crime rate, education rate, and income of that area.. mostly bc I don’t care but   predict his actual measured impact was minimal. 

Give it up Game, literally nobody agrees with your sentiment, even with the 5% of the overall reaction to his murder that point out his flaws aren't on the page of "he shouldn't be mourned" (from both people who never heard of him until he died and people who had). That's you & you alone. He's being celebrated and the great work he was doing for the poor is being praised and celebrated.  You put yourself in a position to take an L on this topic.

4 hours ago, Dal said:

Norman... you are the epitome of Webster’s definition of an “internet troll”... such a shitty thread, regardless of whatever so-called justification you’ve used your thumbs to type up... I can’t imagine what you would do if you didn’t have an internet site to hide behind, you can’t possibly be the same individual in real life with the people who say they are your friends.

you choose to almost never spread any type of words of positivity or uplifting notions for any reason.. you undoubtedly live your life with a huge chip on your shoulder and for that I’m only glad that you seem most active on this lone Janet fan site (and JX) and thankfully don’t spew your “Norman-ness” into the worldwide public stream of conscious discussion.

I have Twitter ^_^ 

What I am I hiding from :umm: I’m not hiding. You all know who I am and I’m not trolling. Just my opinion doesn’t match yours or his “fans”, doesn’t mean I’m trolling 

I made this thread for two reasons: 1) add my opinion on Nipsey 2) start a conversation 

You may not always agree with my words.. 

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Give it up Game, literally nobody agrees with your sentiment, even with the 5% of the overall reaction to his murder that point out his flaws aren't on the page of "he shouldn't be mourned" (from both people who never heard of him until he died and people who had). That's you & you alone. He's being celebrated and the great work he was doing for the poor is being praised and celebrated.  You put yourself in a position to take an L on this topic.

I’m not alone in this. :umm: just because everyone here doesn’t agree doesn’t mean much 👍🏾

4 hours ago, Dal said:

I met him in person, like in real life, I didnt ask for any autographs because I wasnt a fan like that -_-

• Downvote 1