Beyoncé ‘Homecoming’ Available on Netflix; Released Live Album With It

‘Homecoming’ feature Beyoncé’s journey preparing for Coachella.

Will you be watching?

————————-

April 17: Beyonce released a live album to go along with it featuring two “new” tracks.. Well, one and a half new tracks. ‘Before I Go’ is a remake of some random song from the 1900s. A live rendition of it (eye roll) and the other is Blue Ivy who accidentally recorded herself in the studio as she sings the unofficial black national anthem, ‘Lift Every Voice & Sing’ 

“Homecoming” is available on every streaming service today and not just shitty Tidal 

I swear Beyonce be treating herself like the Micheal Jackson of the 21st Century. Accessible in doses n practically untouchable at others. I don’t get it!!! A great artist with great ambition but sometimes she be doing the absolute most!!! I’ll watch just cause that everybody mad remix n choreography was Supreme LIFE!!! #IStanSometimes 😊☺️

Best review: 

Eh Im hearing It's the same ole shit. Nothing new. However I'm not mad at her. Her fan base is filled with a bunch of clueless clowns that would buy her reused shitty draws if she put them up 2 sale. Bey, if they're dumb enough 2 give u their coins even when u give the bare minimum. I say take that shit! 

1 hour ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

🙄 Jesus... lazy and easy money

I'm not sure "lazy" is an appropriate word for her.  Even her haters would have to admit for fear of perjury this heffa works hard.

And there is even a documentary showing how much effort she puts into her shit.

1 hour ago, kidfresh832 said:

I'm not sure "lazy" is an appropriate word for her.  Even her haters would have to admit for fear of perjury this heffa works hard.

And there is even a documentary showing how much effort she puts into her shit.

I’m not watching that and I’m not a hater. I’m not interested in how hard she works like she’s the only artist that has worked hard :umm: 

Releasing a live album is Lazy. I didn’t call her lazy. Reading is fundamental 

3 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I’m not watching that and I’m not a hater. I’m not interested in how hard works like she’s the only artist that has worked hard :umm: 

Releasing a live album is Lazy. I didn’t call her lazy. Reading is fundamental 

Live albums by anyone is lazy now?  That's ridiculous.  Especially considering most artists the people really don't want to hear how they actually sound live.

And I did not call you a hater...so yes I agree reading is fundamental.

1 hour ago, kidfresh832 said:

Live albums by anyone is lazy now?  That's ridiculous.  Especially considering most artists the people really don't want to hear how they actually sound live.

I agree reading is fundamental.

:umm: Yes.. releasing live music, as Beyoncé, is lazy. You made the rest of that up (the “most artist the people...” line).

Then do better

As I said above... And as Kidfresh has shown...  

Her fan base is filled with a bunch of clueless clowns that would buy her reused shitty draws if she put them up 2 sale. Bey, if they're dumb enough 2 give u their coins even when u give the bare minimum. I say take that shit! “ 

14 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:umm: Yes.. releasing live music, as Beyoncé, is lazy. You made the rest of that up (the “most artist the people...” line).

Then do better

As I said above... And as Kidfresh has shown...  

Her fan base is filled with a bunch of clueless clowns that would buy her reused shitty draws if she put them up 2 sale. Bey, if they're dumb enough 2 give u their coins even when u give the bare minimum. I say take that shit! “ 

What are you talking about?  I didn't buy anything?

How do you even get anything done in general when your go to is to just lash out at people?  

Take it or leave it but free advice you don't ALWAYS have to be combative in a general every day conversation.  Look at the flow of this thread and see at what point this needed to become name calling or degrade into childishness.