Mariah Carey next BBMA Icon

Bailey

let's not play Mariah like she aint on that level, we may all have our cup of tea, and Im not the biggest MC fan either. I have bought a lot of MC albums back in the day, but I give props to those that have earned it, and MC has so let it breathe...

this track here I owned the maxi CD with the remixes, it's one of my absolute all time favs from her ever!

44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

let's not play Mariah like she aint on that level, we may all have our cup of tea, and Im not the biggest MC fan either. I have bought a lot of MC albums back in the day, but I give props to those that have earned it, and MC has so let it breathe...

this track here I owned the maxi CD with the remixes, it's one of my absolute all time favs from her ever!

Mariah is a legend no doubt, we just being shady cause “We know her”. 😃😁🤚🏾

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

I still can't believe that JLo recieved this award before both Janet and Mariah. That's the shade of it all. Billboard ain't shit!!!! 

JLo hustles, she works every avenue she can get in on, and it's the BBMAs not the Grammys so

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Norman im confused at your Mariah shade. I thought she was one of your favs.. You stayed showing how much MC would get played by you from your own music library. It was always Janet, Mariah and P!nk .....so help me understand the heavy shade 

You need to update your information

And I’m feel sorta flattered that you who remembered who my top three favorite artist were.. I would replace Mariah with John Mayer (he’s #2). Drake is #3 so Mariah definitely dropped to #9.. probably due to everything after her second Christmas album in 2010

Mariah was amazing.. She deserves this Award.. don’t get me wrong but she’s no performer 

3 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

You need to update your information

And I’m feel sorta flattered that you who remembered who my top three favorite artist were.. I would replace Mariah with John Mayer (he’s #2). Drake is #3 so Mariah definitely dropped to #9.. probably due to everything after her second Christmas album in 2010

Mariah was amazing.. She deserves this Award.. don’t get me wrong but she’s no performer 

No...YOU update us with information cus you say one thing then switch it up later (like u always do). So keep us informed.. Coo?

Blah, the point is youre a Mariah fan

We know that only her delusional stans pretend to not know that.

• 3 weeks later...