Official: Madonna’s 14th Album-“Madame X”

Lenzo88

On 7/5/2019 at 1:55 PM, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Here she is doing God Control live. The performance seemed solid to me. I was looking at these performances to see if we could guess at what the Madame X tour will look like...

Her butt implants look absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand why she's even using a mic when the whole song is straight autotune. Anyway it bored me

On 7/5/2019 at 1:59 PM, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Here she is doing Vogue. This was nice. The typewriter effect was a really nice touch. I'm happy she did the original track and not a remix or shortened version. Thoughts?

I thought this performance was better than the first one. The typewriter thing was genius. I wish Janet would be more innovative like this in her shows cause she can't fuck with Madonna when it comes to production although Madonna can't fuck with Janet when it comes to pure showmanship 

• 2 weeks later...

Batuka music video has just been released!

she’s 5 for 5 this era in terms of music videos honestly!!! Her absolutely best era of music videos since “Confessions” as well by far!!! I just wish “Medellín” and “Crave” weren’t the only singles this era. “Future” should have been sent to top 40 and hip hop/r&b even tho they won’t play her music! 🤷🏾‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Batuka music video has just been released!

she’s 5 for 5 this era in terms of music videos honestly!!! Her absolutely best era of music videos since “Confessions” as well by far!!! I just wish “Medellín” and “Crave” weren’t the only singles this era. “Future” should have been sent to top 40 and hip hop/r&b even tho they won’t play her music! 🤷🏾‍♂️

I thought you were gonna say 5 for 5 flops. I don't think any of her songs charted on Billboard Hot 100 and idk if any did anything overseas either.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Utopia said:

Kinda forgot about this autotuned mess . It still slaps 

Mold X can't relate 

YxiYlu2.gif

I fucked with that, that's about when my love affair died to nothing but her previous albums, I cannot take in new Madonna, as I imagine many folks feel about veteran artists

• 1 month later...