Official: Madonna’s 14th Album-“Madame X”

Lenzo88

49 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

That performance was ....dry af. The song is dry and lifeless and the performance followed suit. Let me get this straight...she paid $5 mill for that performance???? Um, somebody should be getting sum change back cus that was ..........

I'm saying ....I thought she was starting off slow and then do her usual build up to a spectacle ending...chile that performance was one note and Madonna wobbling her knees does not count as dancing. Madonna used to fuck stages up...she would strike some asinine yoga pose and then get it poppin....her 'Music' performances were always lit with a shoulder shimmey for good measure. Now she is just going thru the motions while her dancers do all the work a la Mariah Carey. A whole mess complete with defective geriatric knees. I'm done!

• Upvote 1

Chile there is a video that surfaced where Madge seems pressed about not receiving any honor at the Billboard Awards...she has a serious tone but I don't know if she is genuinely mad 👀....anywho I guess I was wrong about her not caring for awards.

She says in her fake accent..... 'I'm backstage at the American Billboard Awards in the dressing room where I will be honored for nothing...as usual'

Chile....shade towards Mariah or naw. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Chile there is a video that surfaced where Madge seems pressed about not receiving any honor at the Billboard Awards...she has a serious tone but I don't know if she is genuinely mad 👀....anywho I guess I was wrong about her not caring for awards.

She says in her fake accent..... 'I'm backstage at the American Billboard Awards in the dressing room where I will be honored for nothing...as usual'

Chile....shade towards Mariah or naw. :rolleyes:

I need to see this clip. She's only getting uglier, she can't sing period that's why all her shit is autotuned, and even with 22 albums and being the highest selling she's still envious of others. 

• Upvote 1

“People got very excited about [the thought of Lady Gaga and myself as] enemies, when we never were enemies,” she sighs of society’s tendency to pit women against each other.

Madonna literally created that beef... wtf is she talking about.

• Upvote 2

Her daughter Lola, she goes on, “is insanely talented. I’m green with envy because she’s incredible at everything she does – she’s an incredible dancer, she’s a great actress, she plays the piano beautifully, she’s way better than me in the talent department. But she doesn’t have the same drive, and again, I feel social media plagues her and makes her feel like, ‘People are going to give me things because I’m her daughter.’ I try to give her examples of other children of celebrities like Zoë Kravitz, for instance, who have to work through that ‘Oh yeah, you’re the daughter of…’ – and then eventually you are taken seriously for what you do. You just have to keep going. But does she have the same drive that I have? No. But she also has a mother, and I didn’t. She grew up with money, and I didn’t. So everything is going to be different. But what can I do? I can’t fixate on it. I just have to do my best.”

Getting serious Mommy Dearest vibes. :umm: 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Her daughter Lola, she goes on, “is insanely talented. I’m green with envy because she’s incredible at everything she does – she’s an incredible dancer, she’s a great actress, she plays the piano beautifully, she’s way better than me in the talent department. But she doesn’t have the same drive, and again, I feel social media plagues her and makes her feel like, ‘People are going to give me things because I’m her daughter.’ I try to give her examples of other children of celebrities like Zoë Kravitz, for instance, who have to work through that ‘Oh yeah, you’re the daughter of…’ – and then eventually you are taken seriously for what you do. You just have to keep going. But does she have the same drive that I have? No. But she also has a mother, and I didn’t. She grew up with money, and I didn’t. So everything is going to be different. But what can I do? I can’t fixate on it. I just have to do my best.”

Getting serious Mommy Dearest vibes. :umm: 

I dont get Mommy Dearest I genuinely believe Madonna attempted to give her daughter everything she didnt have due to losing her mother at a young age. Madonna wants the best for her daughter in the right way(s)

Madonna is a narcissist through and through. 

I do like the fact that she said she can identify with her son David the most and that he has more of her DNA than her biological children. There is hope for her :D

I need some Ray of Light humbleness even if it's fake...you don't have to have this me against the world attitude on every album and we are all aware how society treats older people...get over it. 

• Upvote 1