Janet performing 9/21 in SF at the chase center

msboz

Im at work but i saw it on fb. Tickets on sale 5/3

This will be celebrating the 30th year of Rhythm Nation.  If you search janet and the chase center San Francisco on FB it should pop up.  Looks like Janet might be doing some touring after the residency 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, msboz said:

Also note the chase center is the new stadium built for the golden state warriors.  Its a HUGE venue

I googled it and yea it’s a big fucking arena.. I’m curious if she’ll list all available seats for sale or if she’ll do a half arena or close the top balcony or somethin 

Some insight on how they booked Janet Jackson

Janet will be the first woman and first black American to perform in this new arena... She also broke the glass ceiling for other women and women of color 

https://abc7news.com/entertainment/everything-is-bad-we-brought-janet-jackson-to-sf/5276562/

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

Legend is BOOKED. 

Seems like we won't get an album until next year.

I honestly believe so too!!! She has been racking up MADD coins all year and I think it might be for the upcoming project aka new album and world tour for 2020!!! It makes sense since SOTW 1 and 2 were definitely funding for “Made For Now” and that mini-era right there in terms of promotion, music video and live performances. If Janet and her team are planing for this to be her biggest era in a long while, seems they need A LOT of funding considering Janet is independent and has her own label to run now. 😳😱🤔

I just hope momma is getting enough rest!!! 👀👍

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I honestly believe so too!!! She has been racking up MADD coins all year and I think it might be for the upcoming project aka new album and world tour for 2020!!! It makes sense since SOTW 1 and 2 were definitely funding for “Made For Now” and that mini-era right there in terms of promotion, music video and live performances. If Janet and her team are planing for this to be her biggest era in a long while, seems they need A LOT of funding considering Janet is independent and has her own label to run now. 😳😱🤔

Yeah, I'm seeing all these new dates overseas...she's re-establishing herself as a touring artist..I guess no album just yet.

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Thats definitely the plan! 

She's restoring her relationship with the fans worldwide (a smart move) before the 2020 album and world tour.🙏🏻

• Like 1

Man... I think she should have a break... Go on a long holiday with her baby... I mean she's been touring/doing concerts for almost two years now... almost since the baby was born... People will love her regardless if she makes a few stops here and there or not. I would love for her to just chill with her baby boy on a beach somewhere far away... Babies grow up so quickly...