Will Janet perform on Billboard?

janet.1814

9 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

:blink:

Janet already gave them a performance last year...why would she repeat herself so soon? Is that typical Janet behavior?

I could see if you said 'make an appearance' but it's highly unlikely that she will perform.

Janet ain’t making no appearance unless she’s working or receiving a well-deserved award 

It’s like y’all forget she hates award shows :umm: 

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Janet already gave them a performance last year...why would she repeat herself so soon? Is that typical Janet behavior?

I could see if you said 'make an appearance' but it's highly unlikely that she will perform.

Only Bc both Madonna and Mariah are performing, I figured it would look cute for billboard to have their top 3 divas perform 

44 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

Only Bc both Madonna and Mariah are performing, I figured it would look cute for billboard to have their top 3 divas perform 

So just because Madonna and Mariah are performing....I heard even Paula Abdul is gonna perform...you think Janet is gonna be a part of an already stacked show...

Chile

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I was with you until you asked about "typical" Janet behavior.....she's been very unpredictable lately

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

.she's been very unpredictable lately

No she hasn’t 🤦🏾‍♂️

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

It would be cute to see Janet in the building, 

She won’t. Stop dreaming 

PS we don’t know what’s in store for the future as far as releasing new material but we know she ain’t showing up to Billboard Award for free whilst leaving empty handed. And they would announce it