Mariah Carey duet story?

EphraimAdamz

3 hours ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I was really looking forward to it

apparently the track was called “stuck inside this groove”

Mariah and JD were really talking it up at the time. At the time I remember vividly where Mariah was giving multiple interviews talking about Janet. Was strange

I wouldnt say Mariah was "talking it up" ...it was more of JD hyping it up. When ppl would ask Mariah about it..she would give a casual "I like Janet, i wouldnt have no problem with that" type of answers. It never sounded like it was something Janet nor Mariah was eager to do. More like JD's dream 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

I wouldnt say Mariah was "talking it up" ...it was more of JD hyping it up. When ppl would ask Mariah about it..she would give a casual "I like Janet, i wouldnt have no problem with that" type of answers. It never sounded like it was something Janet nor Mariah was eager to do. More like JD's dream 

it was JD and it kinda died with his talk because the "talk" went like "well we gotta come up with something that sounds good for both of them" and that's the end of the discussion as far as I recall, the idea being finding something that's a good sound they both shine on