Janet album reissue?

Amy

I have just noticed that amazon have a listing for a 2 disc vinyl release the week after the Control vinyl reissue. When you click the available mp3 it’s for the Janet album. The reviews are for the Janet album as well...

They have kept it quiet if it is a reissue?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TBC-VINYL/dp/B07QW5TVFG/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Janet+Jackson&qid=1558127256&s=gateway&sr=8-2

20 hours ago, Bailey said:

it weird these kids that work in the coffee shop at work were talking about ordering a record player, I'm like that's a thing now huh? :lol:  everybody taking it back

It's been reported that vinyl is the only physical format to increase in sales over the last few years. I'm seeing them more than CDs now.

• 3 weeks later...

The impending 30th anniversary of September 1989's Rhythm Nation 1814 (12x platinum worldwide) and featuring the hit singles "Miss You Much", "Rhythm Nation", and "Escapade", and will be properly recognized with a first-time standard black 2LP upgrade that restores the album's previously missing interludes and unedited tracks.

Was RN really edited for its original vinyl release? I don't own it but I always assumed the interludes were intact, just not credited, and that the songs were unedited. I always thought double albums were unnecessary but if that's the case...

What I'll definitely be buying is the Control: The Remixes reissue. Pretty colors!

5 hours ago, God said:

Was RN really edited for its original vinyl release? I don't own it but I always assumed the interludes were intact, just not credited, and that the songs were unedited. I always thought double albums were unnecessary but if that's the case...

What I'll definitely be buying is the Control: The Remixes reissue. Pretty colors!

The original RN LP was apparently only one disc and edited as a result 

3 hours ago, J. said:

62250403_354697298582008_394318706751084

I’m getting confused. Control remixes has a different cover to the listing on amazon. But if they are coloured lp’s then that is cool. All For You isn’t shown as being a picture disc and Rhythm Nation isn’t shown as being silver. So are they going to be releasing limited coloured editions like Control?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Amy said:

I’m getting confused. Control remixes has a different cover to the listing on amazon. But if they are coloured lp’s then that is cool. All For You isn’t shown as being a picture disc and Rhythm Nation isn’t shown as being silver. So are they going to be releasing limited coloured editions like Control?

I think the Amazon stuff still needs to be updated, because there's no way the remixes would have the regular cover.