Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Amy

Janet album reissue?

Recommended Posts

Parted with my coins for the remaining preorders, I should have done it earlier in the week as the price has already gone up. BUT I got £15 off thanks to a couple of vouchers and the Janet album I preordered when it was £22 and now it £27 so I saved there. I just hope that these are the releases with the coloured vinyls and picture discs as the listings show plain vinyl 🤞 I can’t be dealing with 2 editions like Control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😩 I have already got my Janet lp and then she goes and does this!

SharedImage-91928.png?t=734abae533edc7c7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amy said:

😩 I have already got my Janet lp and then she goes and does this!

SharedImage-91928.png?t=734abae533edc7c7

 

Just ordered them all! Only need to buy the red translucent version of Control. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Just ordered them all! Only need to buy the red translucent version of Control. 

Me too! My Janet lp is packaged to be returned to Amazon tomorrow.

Order the Control lp asap as it is sold out in a lot of places and there is one on eBay selling for over $50

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Amy said:

Me too! My Janet lp is packaged to be returned to Amazon tomorrow.

Order the Control lp asap as it is sold out in a lot of places and there is one on eBay selling for over $50

It's still on her website but the shipping is so expensive.. i migjt wait until it's back in stock on some other European site but don't know if I should take that risk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jakob said:

It's still on her website but the shipping is so expensive.. i migjt wait until it's back in stock on some other European site but don't know if I should take that risk?

I would email them to ask if they would be getting any more in stock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Amy said:

I would email them to ask if they would be getting any more in stock

Already did yesterday. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Amy said:

😩 I have already got my Janet lp and then she goes and does this!

SharedImage-91928.png?t=734abae533edc7c7

 

Where can I buy these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, zeb1814 said:

Is there a bundle for these???

Yes from the link Jakob posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Amy said:

Yes from the link Jakob posted

It's sold out!!! WOW! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...