What happened to Unbreakable diamonds?

zeb1814

my thought is it was an adventure her ex husband pushed her into and I dont think she was meant to do, she hasn't mentioned it at all and I believe the entire idea was based on the thought Janet's name and image could sell a very high end product. Probably ended for the best, I'd rather she spend time in the recording studio

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Amy said:

It wasn’t brand as such. As I understood it it was a collaboration with Paul Raps. So it was something designed to be short term. He now has a collection with Kathy Ireland.

but see that makes the point even more so, who the hell is Paul Raps? Since this is the first time I'm hearing of him. Also part of that project was Janet designing the product. I remember the video where the guy in it told her she's getting there of something to that extent. I also remember Janet having one piece that was a huge diamond and Janet saying it could be a broach, a necklace or something else. I thought immediately, people who have huge excess amounts of money to spend are not thinking frugal they are thinking excess so the idea of a multi-use huge diamond defeats the purpose...Multiuse is for the less well heeled.