Feedback vs. Dammn Baby

Lenzo88

HMMM TRICKY becuase they are on the same level of excellence IMO.

For feedback it was like NUMBER 1 ON HOT 100 couldve been hit that wouldve been like how Madonna had Music at 42 wouldve been the same for Jan at 42 in 2008. Feedback was an extremely modern and for the times radio hit it felt brand new and I love how she rebranded herself for the album however i had hoped she didnt say its old  janet and with a modern twist that kinda destroyed the new young promo feel especially for the then upcoming Rockwitu Tour but other that it had the better song format for the time as well as choreo(I mean doing that floor choreo wasnt something she did to this extent.

For Dammn Baby it was like a gift to the fans after the Unbreakable Tour and it showed she really really still had it like a supported side plank pose is EXTREMELY HARD TO DO  ESPECIALLY FOR A 49 YR Old In the I Get Lonely dance break. 

Personally

Better song- Both

Better music video- Feedback

Better choreography? - Both

Better wardrobe?-Feedback

Better Dancers?-Feedback

ready set go! 🤔🤪👍

I'm gonna say that "Feedback" wins on just about every level. I can see someone preferring "Dammn Baby" over "Feedback" as a song, but on every other category the former loses. "Feedback" might have been a video on the cheesy side, but at least it had a budget and there was effort put into it. FB also had much better choreo than DB. I watched the DB video once and had no interest in seeing it again: there was no theme, the choreo was underwhelming, the costumes were... not it. I disliked the video so much that I stopped listening to DB as a song.

FB rejuvenated Janet in the mainstream a bit when it dropped in late '07. It really should have been a #1 TBH. At least a top 10 on the Hot 100.

You know I find both these some of Janet’s most polarizing music videos! Not terrible but random af!!! 😳😱

”Feedback” going from this over the top space age concept to a damn cereal commercial at the end while “Dammn Baby” feels like the sassiest GAP commercial I have ever seen! 👀🤷🏾‍♂️😎🏾

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, J. said:

someone really said DB has better choreo....I have to laugh....

Honestly, the choreography isn’t bad at all and looked AWESOME live during SOTW 1!!! Very smooth yet energetic!!! The music video didn’t do it as much justice! 🤷🏾‍♂️👍

Feedback wins just about on all formats.

Song: Feedback. The intro alone with the drums let's you know you finna be grooving and dancing. I love DB but I hate the autotune sound

Video: Feedback hands down. Nothing to discuss here especially with Janet in that red catsuit. No discussion needed!

Choreography: Feedback wins again. Dammn Baby was ok but I always hated when Janet got lazy sometimes when doing it live.

Wardrobe: Feedback wins again

Dancers: Feedback lol. I just liked the kids dancing in Dammn Baby. Allison fucked the video up looking all...well i'm not gonna even go there but she didn't even pop-lock on beat or whatever she calls that that she was doing. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 2

On 6/4/2019 at 2:24 AM, Lenzo88 said:

Honestly, the choreography isn’t bad at all and looked AWESOME live during SOTW 1!!! Very smooth yet energetic!!! The music video didn’t do it as much justice! 🤷🏾‍♂️👍

Those cheetah girl moves were a mess...flat out. Her worst choreo in a video TO DATE

• Upvote 1