Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lenzo88

Feedback vs. Dammn Baby

Recommended Posts

On 6/9/2019 at 8:16 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:lmao: 

Some Y’all are crazy 😂 FB being #1 is a joke. Some of y’all swear that RWU was better than it actually is :lmao: I cannot 

FB having the potential of being #1 was not a joke considering it’s been her highest charting single since AFY and it was the track that brought her back to Viacom stations (along with a nudge from LA Reid)...

what’s actually a joke is you repeating time and time again how Janet would never perform Twenty Foreplay ever and then boom she went and performed it dozens of times...

go sit down you don’t know shit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dal said:

FB having the potential of being #1 was not a joke considering it’s been her highest charting single since AFY and it was the track that brought her back to Viacom stations (along with a nudge from LA Reid)...

what’s actually a joke is you repeating time and time again how Janet would never perform Twenty Foreplay ever and then boom she went and performed it dozens of times...

go sit down you don’t know shit

Literally EVERY song released has the “potential” of being #1... but... :umm:  

Wasnt that like... two tours ago? :lol: Have I repeated that in two years? No? Then why bring it up? 

Imma take my seat and sip my beer loudly  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 3:28 AM, Dal said:

I will say forever that FB was on its way to being Top 10 if not #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart... it was that dope of a track

It wasn't. It was released in December, peaked at radio in January, and peaked in sales in February. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feedback easily has more playback value. I can play it at any party, club, cookout, baby shower ect and it doesn't sound as dated.

Damn Baby sounds automatically out of the DJ Mustard era

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Literally EVERY song released has the “potential” of being #1... but... :umm:  

Wasnt that like... two tours ago? :lol: Have I repeated that in two years? No? Then why bring it up? 

Imma take my seat and sip my beer loudly  

And feedback was how many albums ago yet here we are still discussing it.. 😆 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

stay seated 🙄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, Dal said:

FB having the potential of being #1 was not a joke considering it’s been her highest charting single since AFY and it was the track that brought her back to Viacom stations (along with a nudge from LA Reid)...

what’s actually a joke is you repeating time and time again how Janet would never perform Twenty Foreplay ever and then boom she went and performed it dozens of times...

go sit down you don’t know shit

a bigger joke is that he thought it was "sad" when someone downvoted him yet he is the biggest culprit of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Dal said:

And feedback was how many albums ago yet here we are still discussing it.. 😆 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

stay seated 🙄 

And it didn’t hit #1 on the Hot 100 despite these fan fiction opinions (and bc it’s not that great) 🤭🤷🏾‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d02ac3a6276677077

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 12:39 PM, janet.1814 said:

 

 

FB looked cute bc it went with the video and her jumping from planet to planet and being and intergalactic goddess, but live.... if she doesn’t bring her lil planet thing with her, it just doesn’t hit as hard 

I actually really like the live versions, especially the latest interpretation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...