New Janet Photoshoot 6/10

Preston is back on notice for that makeup with that red plaid coat and bad wig. What was he thinking?!!! She does not need all of that makeup!

I like all of the other shots though. The one where she is sitting down with the African print dress is ca-ute!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, J. said:

And it’s not even the styling. These are all just very unflattering to her face.

I don't mind any of them but the 3rd one makes her face look weird. I think it's all in the lighting. When the light hits in certain areas it shows her rhinoplasty in a bad way. I think we're all seeing that but we know she's beautiful in full on lighting where it shows all of her face and not just some highlighted areas.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I don't mind any of them but the 3rd one makes her face look weird. I think it's all in the lighting. When the light hits in certain areas it shows her rhinoplasty in a bad way. I think we're all seeing that but we know she's beautiful in full on lighting where it shows all of her face and not just some highlighted areas.

That is what irritates me more than anything...Janet looks sooooo much better without all that makeup. It takes away from her beauty. I can't with her fans gagging over that plaid coat pic on Instagram, I reported all of their pages for slander. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

That is what irritates me more than anything...Janet looks sooooo much better without all that makeup. It takes away from her beauty. I can't with her fans gagging over that plaid coat pic on Instagram, I reported all of their pages for slander. 

log off!!! :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Ghhhhhhhffffgt the delusionets are a kii

13 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

That’s what I said

• Upvote 2

These pics don't do her justice. I like the picture from the side of her face with the black wig on. We all can see that she's had some work done, that doesn't even bother me... it's part of her journey and can't be undone. BUT, often times the make up and styling doesn't do her justice. She looked best with long, straight black hair and very simple makeup. Sometimes the contouring of her nose is too shimmering and makes it look unflattering. The less she has make up, the better she looks.

• Upvote 2

On 6/11/2019 at 2:49 AM, Dominique Laveau said:

Preston is back on notice for that makeup with that red plaid coat and bad wig. What was he thinking?!!! She does not need all of that makeup!

I like all of the other shots though. The one where she is sitting down with the African print dress is ca-ute!

That's my fav