Janet's official store, no tracking number?

zeb1814

I ordered my Control red vinyl about a week ago and I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. The conformation email says it will be delivered in 7-10 business days, so i'm confused as to what's going on. Other people have even preordered the album and have not received one ether.  

1 hour ago, zeb1814 said:

I ordered my Control red vinyl about a week ago and I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. The conformation email says it will be delivered in 7-10 business days, so i'm confused as to what's going on. Other people have even preordered the album and have not received one ether.  

Where do you live? 

12 minutes ago, zeb1814 said:

Ohio, USA

Oh damn!! Same! 

I know it’s coming from California and UPS  ground) takes 4 business days to arrive and the postal service is the worst. 

I assume you preordered it but you should have received it by now. Contact your local post office to see if you have a package waiting 

2 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Oh damn!! Same! 

I know it’s coming from California and UPS  ground) takes 4 business days to arrive and the postal service is the worst. 

I assume you preordered it but you should have received it by now. Contact your local post office to see if you have a package waiting 

I originally did preorder it, but it malfunctioned without me realizing it so I had to reorder on the 7th. I have no info at all besides a conformation email.