Janet for The Sunday Times Magazine (Updated With Interview)

MorganR

17 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Chile... Janet didn't give that interviewer sh*t! I could have done this interview and told the person everything Janet was gonna say. We all know Janet don't like interviews and on top of that the media has not been kind to her or her family so I totally get why she is so guarded. 

I think part of being guarded comes from being hurt :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/23/2019 at 4:36 PM, BlackCat1989 said:

Chile... Janet didn't give that interviewer sh*t! I could have done this interview and told the person everything Janet was gonna say. We all know Janet don't like interviews and on top of that the media has not been kind to her or her family so I totally get why she is so guarded. 

It was a puff piece. Nothing insightful. Nothing to do with how “her family has been treated” bc she gave interviews in the past, the most, out of the Jacksons :umm: MJ didn’t get shitty media attention now.. he’s been getting that for all his adult life 

4 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

At this point, a follow-up to “Unbreakable”, may or may not be happening ! This all seems to be getting her noticed in the press since she’ll be in Glastonbury this month. 🤔 

Lmfao you didn’t say much of anything 

Janet’s going to be on Jimmy/Terry’s album tho

4 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

At this point, a follow-up to “Unbreakable”, may or may not be happening ! This all seems to be getting her noticed in the press since she’ll be in Glastonbury this month. 🤔 

Lmfao you didn’t say much of anything 

Janet’s going to be on Jimmy/Terry’s album tho

• 4 weeks later...