Any time, Any Place (remix) in HD

zeb1814

On 6/28/2019 at 2:16 PM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

The remix is trash and Rape Kelly produced it 

True. IT's freaking TRASH. I want the original in HD not this fucking shit <_< 

They better not even TRY to pull this stunt with  STCML and SOFG. They better put the originals on HD and not the so so def and Diddy remixes <_< 

• Like 1

ya'll crazy as hell while I'm not with remixes like that most of the time including the ones Utopia mentioned, all I'm telling ya'll as a first hand witness, back in the day the R Kelly remix was the shit on R&B radio in seriously heavy rotation. I can separate the art from the artist and yes in this case we need to :umm: However, this remix is not trash R Kelly has produced an entire roster of A list artists for a reason, think about who R Kelly has worked with, these artists sought his work out not the other way around. I think its history we forget which might explain this total disregard for why we talk about R Kelly at all :coffee:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

ya'll crazy as hell while I'm not with remixes like that most of the time including the ones Utopia mentioned, all I'm telling ya'll as a first hand witness, back in the day the R Kelly remix was the shit on R&B radio in seriously heavy rotation. I can separate the art from the artist and yes in this case we need to :umm: However, this remix is not trash R Kelly has produced an entire roster of A list artists for a reason, think about who R Kelly has worked with, these artists sought his work out not the other way around. I think its history we forget which might explain this total disregard for why we talk about R Kelly at all :coffee:

Rape Kelly is cancelled 

I was so hurt when Janet put his remix on her GH2... especially since the Original is better 

On 6/30/2019 at 2:03 AM, Utopia said:

True. IT's freaking TRASH. I want the original in HD not this fucking shit <_< 

They better not even TRY to pull this stunt with  STCML and SOFG. They better put the originals on HD and not the so so def and Diddy remixes <_< 

did you drink before writing this? This remix is what helped get this song to no.2 on the charts. The urban audience loved this mix.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bailey said:

Black folks always held to this moral standard and we never reap any of the benefits. Fuck cancelling Kellz when Elvis, Jagger and a shit ton white icons have done the same, if not worse. They’ll make the black man the face of sexual degeneracy while Elvis won’t be cancelled anytime soon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

Black folks always held to this moral standard and we never reap any of the benefits. Fuck cancelling Kellz when Elvis, Jagger and a shit ton white icons have done the same, if not worse. They’ll make the black man the face of sexual degeneracy while Elvis won’t be cancelled anytime soon

I was really pissed that Gale King did that interview, her and Oprah ought to be shame of themselves, regardless of what you think or believe, white folks dont put their people on blast like that....Oprah blast Michael, Gale King, blast R Kelly and after do the late night talk show circuit too, :umm:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

did you drink before writing this? This remix is what helped get this song to no.2 on the charts. The urban audience loved this mix.

it's like they not old enough or they forgot, chile they dont know this remix was very much on deck back in the day she got many many spins outta that -_-

18 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Doesn't make it less trash. The original is million times better 🤱🏼

15 hours ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

So your pro-Rape Kelly getting a pass for kidnapping and touching little black girls bc he shares your skin tone 0_o i assume you don’t have any sisters or daughters? 

You want to be pro-black but you ignore these black women over a celebrity 0_o

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

I was really pissed that Gale King did that interview, her and Oprah ought to be shame of themselves, regardless of what you think or believe, white folks dont put their people on blast like that....Oprah blast Michael, Gale King, blast R Kelly and after do the late night talk show circuit too, :umm:

Rape Kelly blasted himself. Gale took it like a champ :umm: 

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

it's like they not old enough or they forgot, chile they dont know this remix was very much on deck back in the day she got many many spins outta that -_-

Cool story.. and now Rape Kelly is being prosecuted

And that remix is trash compared to the original. That’s a fact. Don’t care about what an antiquated form of media’s spins for a song 25 years ago

5 hours ago, Utopia said:

Doesn't make it less trash. The original is million times better 🤱🏼

I always thought both songs were good, the only give I have on this is I felt the original was the better song of the two without question, I just was there for the reception of the R Kelly mix and that was huge, keep in mind the very popular Janet. Remixed album included the R Kelly Remix of ATAP

Janet_Jackson_Janet_Remixed.png

5 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

So your pro-Rape Kelly getting a pass for kidnapping and touching little black girls bc he shares your skin tone 0_o i assume you don’t have any sisters or daughters? 

its deeper than that, other groups out here, mainly Whites, do far worst or get expensive lawyers to clean they shit up when they clearly demonstrate a lack of moral ethic and blatantly ignore the rule of law. White guy i know gets three DUIs from driving drunk and high on coke in less than 10 years two within the last year alone. Three DUIs in michigan is deemed a felony automatically, this dude does zero jail time, yet he out here running traffic lights while drunk, he gets probation and he can still travel out of state for work which he has done multiple times. I said only if you white do you get a slap on the wrist.

No one here is advocating that R Kelly gets a pass on punishment for his crimes, I certainly don't, what needs to be understood is as a high profile individual, as a well known Black cultural staple, R Kelly should be handled in quiet dignity, not let go, but punish the man and dont air our dirty laundry :umm: As a black man I'm tired of seeing other Black men put on blast for some shit, let the white man suffer some he's earned it :filenails: 

6 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I’m not condoning Kelly but we’ve known about his situation for decades. Don’t jump on the white media’s bandwagon when the majority of black society has been pretty much mum on the issue. If Kelly and Cosby are punished...why aren’t their white counterparts receiving the same punishment? Punish em’ all or don’t punish any of em’

Then again, I could get real deep on this subject but that’s a whole other thread. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I’m not condoning Kelly but we’ve known about his situation for decades. Don’t jump on the white media’s bandwagon when the majority of black society has been pretty much mum on the issue. If Kelly and Cosby are punished...why aren’t their white counterparts receiving the same punishment? Punish em’ all or don’t punish any of em’

Then again, I could get real deep on this subject but that’s a whole other thread. 

it is a whole other thread but some of the stuff thats gone down in the media this year alone concerning Black male entertainers amount to hit pieces :umm:

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

its deeper than that, other groups out here, mainly Whites, do far worst or get expensive lawyers to clean they shit up when they clearly demonstrate a lack of moral ethic and blatantly ignore the rule of law. White guy i know gets three DUIs from driving drunk and high on coke in less than 10 years two within the last year alone. Three DUIs in michigan is deemed a felony automatically, this dude does zero jail time, yet he out here running traffic lights while drunk, he gets probation and he can still travel out of state for work which he has done multiple times. I said only if you white do you get a slap on the wrist.

No one here is advocating that R Kelly gets a pass on punishment for his crimes, I certainly don't, what needs to be understood is as a high profile individual, as a well known Black cultural staple, R Kelly should be handled in quiet dignity, not let go, but punish the man and dont air our dirty laundry :umm: As a black man I'm tired of seeing other Black men put on blast for some shit, let the white man suffer some he's earned it :filenails: 

I don’t care about your friends “you know”... I am not interested in your weird stories or whatever. I am solely referring to Robert Kelly and no one else.. bringing up other crimes in other jurisdictions outside of Chicago is irrelevant 

1 hour ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

But.. you are defending the criminal Bill Cosby (Bill Cosby... already being punished and should rot in prison for what he did to women) and Robert Kelly (soon to be criminal and will hopefully rot in prison)

Let’s defend the victims, right? No fuck women, right? Fuck the lives they affected negatively. 

This isn’t a race issue so stop trying to make it one. 

4 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I don’t care about your friends “you know”... I am not interested in your weird stories or whatever. I am solely referring to Robert Kelly and no one else.. bringing up other crimes in other jurisdictions outside of Chicago is irrelevant 

But.. you are defending the criminal Bill Cosby (Bill Cosby... already being punished and should rot in prison for what he did to women) and Robert Kelly (soon to be criminal and will hopefully rot in prison)

Let’s defend the victims, right? No fuck women, right? Fuck the lives they affected negatively. 

This isn’t a race issue so stop trying to make it one. 

this is a race issue and it's really sad you dont see it, and the worst part is it's a bunch of roles being played that we've seen before, you got Gale and Oprah, they play the coon and mammy roles -_-  they go and snitch to massa, now massa, that's whitey and all them white folks watching and even the ones they work with too. You cant tell me this wasn't about race, the N-word news all day is what this was, the way the white anchors on the show with Gale said "they were scared for her" I was like this is some bullshit, R Kelly worth around 50 million dollars or more, why would R Kelly give a fuck about hurting Gale punk ass? :filenails:  That brutha worth millions and we sit back and let all this ish play out without calling it the 21 century version of a minstrel show :umm: R Kelly playing the buffoon, because who else would agree to a sit down T interview in the middle of a complete brand melt down? R Kelly should have stayed wherever he's been ....quiet :sigh:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

this is a race issue and it's really sad you dont see it, and the worst part is it's a bunch of roles being played that we've seen before, you got Gale and Oprah, they play the coon and mammy roles -_-  they go and snitch to massa, now massa, that's whitey and all them white folks watching and even the ones they work with too. You cant tell me this wasn't about race, the N-word news all day is what this was, the way the white anchors on the show with Gale said "they were scared for her" I was like this is some bullshit, R Kelly worth around 50 million dollars or more, why would R Kelly give a fuck about hurting Gale punk ass? :filenails:  That brutha worth millions and we sit back and let all this ish play out without calling it the 21 century version of a minstrel show :umm: R Kelly playing the buffoon, because who else would agree to a sit down T interview in the middle of a complete brand melt down? R Kelly should have stayed wherever he's been ....quiet :sigh:

You keep mentioning Gale and Oprah as if they’re the problem.. two powerful black women.. They’re doing their jobs, especially Gale. Gale didn’t rape teens.. Oprah didn’t have sleep overs behind closed doors with boys. So you can’t say it’s about race and diss two black women. You make it about gender. And that’s where it lies. You weird black old men think what Robert did is excusable.. “Just ignore it”. Meanwhile black youth is being stolen. Robert isn’t raping white girls.. he’s stealing the black youth from America’s most dismissed population. 

Instead how about you direct your fake rage and anger towards the BLACK victims and their families and what they have to do to recover from abuses from rich powerful MEN