New VEVO uploads!

Jakob

Janet Jackson 's 'What'll I Do' & 'Whoops Now' music videos were just uploaded on the official YouTube page in HD! 💻 Also, 'That's The Way Love Goes' & 'Again' seem to be available in Europe for the 1st time EVER (also in HD)! Now we need ALL Janets videos to be uploaded and available EVERYWHERE!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Janet Jackson 's 'What'll I Do' & 'Whoops Now' music videos were just uploaded on the official YouTube page in HD! 💻 Also, 'That's The Way Love Goes' & 'Again' seem to be available in Europe for the 1st time EVER (also in HD)! Now we need ALL Janets videos to be uploaded and available EVERYWHERE!

I was checking out her official page for what's there wasn't nearly as much "official" videos out as she has done .....let me go back :cheer:

50 minutes ago, Jakob said:

links?

Control earned the "Ghetto Grammy" ...although the album was nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammy awards 87? she did not win, it was later said by Jimmy they had won the Ghetto Grammy which is their album was being played in ever hair salon, outside from cars and through neighborhood houses. "Control" is arguably one of the most timely authentic and classic works in modern popular music history :good:

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

links?

I hope now ALL her videos will become available worldwide or will be uploaded.

In the Netherlands we're still missing videos such as Nasty, Alright, Love Will Never Do, If, Because Of Love, Runaway, Together Again (her biggest hit here...), I Get Lonely, Go Deep, Every Time, Doesn't Really Matter, All For You, Someone To Call My Lover, the entire Damita Jo era, Call On Me.

It's nice to see that Again & That's The Way Love Goes are available now. Where were these videos available ever since 2010?! Only half a million views! 

On 6/28/2019 at 7:01 PM, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Whoops Now and What'll I Do are both blocked on my end in Canada. Hopefully it all gets fixed soon.

Blocked here and my only question is why do they do that? Localize content or limit it's distribution :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jakob said:

So.... I've been hearing That's The Way Love Goes and Whoops Now are FINALLY available in the US?

Yup!!! All her music videos on vevo are available in all countries now!!! 😃😆😫 FINALLY!!! But we absolutely need the Virgin Videos uploaded in HD as well as the rest of her videos! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

That's The Way has been available a loooong time ago but wassup with "Together Again"? :umm: 

That's the weird part... Some Virgin videos are actually on her official account like Any Time Any Place and Got Til It's Gone (and now TTWLG, Again, Whoops Now and What'll I Do).

8 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Yup!!! All her music videos on vevo are available in all countries now!!! 😃😆😫 FINALLY!!! But we absolutely need the Virgin Videos uploaded in HD as well as the rest of her videos! 

Not in Europe... Still some Virgin videos are missing. If, You Want This.. I don't know which videos have just become available in the US? 

58 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Not in Europe... Still some Virgin videos are missing. If, You Want This.. I don't know which videos have just become available in the US? 

Yeah, I noticed that too!!! 😳😱 My bad!!! 👀🤷🏾‍♂️ Seems the videos from The Velvet Rope-20 Y.O. Are STILL unavailable in the US, so I guess I spoke too soon! ☹️😞 I’m sure they will become available very soon...at least I hope!

But her janet. Era music videos are all available in the US. 🤔😫😭

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Yeah, I noticed that too!!! 😳😱 My bad!!! 👀🤷🏾‍♂️ Seems the videos from The Velvet Rope-20 Y.O. Are STILL unavailable in the US, so I guess I spoke too soon! ☹️😞 I’m sure they will become available very soon...at least I hope!

But her janet. Era music videos are all available in the US. 🤔😫😭

It's sooo random. I mean, here in Europe Twenty Foreplay is available, just like Thats The Way Love Goes, Again, Any Time Any Place, Got Til It's Gone, Son Of A Gun & So Excited. All the others are missing. 

Even some older videos from the A&M days are missing. Nasty, Let's Wait Awhile, Alright, Love Will Never Do (Without You).

47 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

why tf did she wait over a decade to unblock her videos. It's so sad cause they all most likely would've have 30 million+ views by now :sigh: 

Just imagine how high the views could've been if it wasn't for the 15 year radio and tv boycott... 

I wonder if it's really Janet's decision to block/unblock/upload videos though.

15 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Just imagine how high the views could've been if it wasn't for the 15 year radio and tv boycott... 

I wonder if it's really Janet's decision to block/unblock/upload videos though.

Honestly, I don’t think Janet cared and seems to only be recently working on making her channel on YouTube more accessible since her team are working on reestablishing her to a new audience since she’s been so blacklisted and unappreciated before she came back with “Unbreakable”.  It’s all about marketing and reestablishing her brand since the SOTW Tour. Maybe in preparation of an upcoming new project? Who knows??? 🤔👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Honestly, I don’t think Janet cared and seems to only be recently working on making her channel on YouTube more accessible since her team are working on reestablishing her to a new audience since she’s been so blacklisted and unappreciated before she came back with “Unbreakable”.  It’s all about marketing and reestablishing her brand since the SOTW Tour. Maybe in preparation of an upcoming new project? Who knows??? 🤔👍

Exactly.

I applaud Janets new team. Eversince 2017 they're really putting more effort into re-establishing her name and legacy. 2018 & 2019 are all about that. The worldwide Icon awards, the vinyl re-releases, new YouTube uploads & unblocking videos, Vegas residency. 2020 is all about the new music + world tour.