Glastonbury Live streaming?

Dal

I heard that her performance will be televised or live streaming somewhere and I’m just trying to find out what time and channel/link?

my bad if I started a whole new thread for some bullshit

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed it. The sound was off at first but then it picked up! She’s being panned on twitter but it’s just a bunch of white folk with no taste. She basically performed the 80s singles plus best things, If, Trust a Try, Come on get up, afy, made for now and rock with you 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Photos look AMAZING and se wearing all black in that heat!!! Janet crazy?!? 😳😱😫😭😭

Was the setlist basically a shortened version of the Meta Vegas show??? 👀🤷🏾‍♂️

She only had 45 minutes I believe. 

It's not just twitter boo. She's being panned everywhere and we can't be biased about this cause it's Janet. She was lip syncing off tune and her mic was horribly low. Horrible technical issues. It's like they didn't do a soundcheck before hitting the stage. I really hope she didn't mess up her chances with Europe cause Glastonbury isn't something to just look over. :umm: 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeJoe said:

Ok good press now....😳😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Honestly, if Janet is preparing for a new album/world tour in the future, she can’t afford bad press in Europe, especially since she n her new team are trying so hard to build back up her credibility and reliability as a touring artist. 👀🤷🏾‍♂️

There's a mixed response to the performance, most of the positive coming from fans on social media and some news outlets.  Negative remarks are coming from those who don't care for pop/r&B and some second rate websites. There were some sound issues throughout. But not as bad as some are making it out to be. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bu. said:

The negative is coming from white people surprise surprise 

It's coming from fans of other artists who didn't want to see her in the first place. You know, the ones who think rock music is real music. 

There's a lot of people in the audience singing loudly from what I hear on the full audio and lots of cheering. And many of them happen to be white!

Can't please everyone.