Sign in to follow this  
Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Montreux Jazz Festival 2019 featuring Janet Jackson

Janet is in her element here lol. I think the sun takes away from her power...she is vampiric after all -_-

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I saw someone on Twitter claim that Quincy Jones introduced her. Is this true at all?

Yes it was! He told an anecdote about when Janet was like 12 years old when he met her. He was sitting on the side of the stage during the show and next to him was Shania Twain.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Jakob said:

Yes it was! He told an anecdote about when Janet was like 12 years old when he met her. He was sitting on the side of the stage during the show and next to him was Shania Twain.

That's nice. Does anyone have a video of this?

You know what Janet!!! If you’re not feeling that second dance break just remove it entirely!!! Gurl, u r a mess!!!! 😂🤣😂💀💀😅

that's so awesome !  Janet does have a goodlooking fanbase :shifty:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I'm the guy on the right. 😭

Thank on the behalf of everyone on this forum and for doing this kind gesture I'm sure she cackled and blushed a lot. She really loves the fans

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jakob said:

😭

Everyone looked good and so happy! That's awesome that you actually got to meet her and give the present to her! The award was such a sweet idea, I'm sure she appreciated it. 😍 Kudos to whoever came up with the idea!! 😍🤗

• Like 1

Janet looks sooooo damn good without all that makeup...she looks genuinely happy in that pic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dominique Laveau said:

Janet looks sooooo damn good without all that makeup...she looks genuinely happy in that pic.

She needs to quit make up lol. I love this look on her except maybe the hair. The less make up the better (and younger) she looks.

• Like 1

Looking at these clips, clearly this show was much better. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Looking at these clips, clearly this show was much better. 

it looks more intimate as opposed to a huge diverse crowd like Glastonbury was

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jakob said:

I'm the guy on the right. 😭

Awesome!!! Aren’t you also one of her top fans on Facebook!!?! 🤔😳😱🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TaurusLove84 said:

Everyone looked good and so happy! That's awesome that you actually got to meet her and give the present to her! The award was such a sweet idea, I'm sure she appreciated it. 😍 Kudos to whoever came up with the idea!! 😍🤗

I did 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Bailey said:

it looks more intimate as opposed to a huge diverse crowd like Glastonbury was

In Montreux there were only real fans! Our tickets said "JANET JACKSON" so we were very excited and really happy to see her. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Dominique Laveau said:

Agreed. Unfortunately she has a vandal for a makeup artist who makes her look off when outdoors a lot of the time.

On 7/1/2019 at 12:31 PM, Dominique Laveau said:

Janet is in her element here lol. I think the sun takes away from her power...she is vampiric after all -_-

Nah Janet said she was taken aback by the size of the Glastonbury crowd. She's never performed for a crowd that huge before.

9 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

You know what Janet!!! If you’re not feeling that second dance break just remove it entirely!!! Gurl, u r a mess!!!! 😂🤣😂💀💀😅

I wasn't gon speak on it but since you did I was like "lawd" :rolleyes: when I saw it. I think her weight gain has made her lazier.

Yall can say what yall want about Preston and Janet's makeup but the woman was STUNNING AF during the SOTW tour 

23 hours ago, TaurusLove84 said:

She needs to quit make up lol. I love this look on her except maybe the hair. The less make up the better (and younger) she looks.

I know that makeup is often used to block sweat...maybe that's why sometimes excessively sometime.