Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Montreux Jazz Festival 2019 featuring Janet Jackson

Recommended Posts

Janet is in her element here lol. I think the sun takes away from her power...she is vampiric after all -_-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I saw someone on Twitter claim that Quincy Jones introduced her. Is this true at all?

 Yes it was! He told an anecdote about when Janet was like 12 years old when he met her. He was sitting on the side of the stage during the show and next to him was Shania Twain.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jakob said:

 Yes it was! He told an anecdote about when Janet was like 12 years old when he met her. He was sitting on the side of the stage during the show and next to him was Shania Twain.

That's nice. Does anyone have a video of this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what Janet!!! If you’re not feeling that second dance break just remove it entirely!!! Gurl, u r a mess!!!! 😂🤣😂💀💀😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's so awesome !  Janet does have a goodlooking fanbase :shifty:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I'm the guy on the right. 😭

Thank on the behalf of everyone on this forum and for doing this kind gesture I'm sure she cackled and blushed a lot. She really loves the fans

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jakob said:

😭

Everyone looked good and so happy! That's awesome that you actually got to meet her and give the present to her! The award was such a sweet idea, I'm sure she appreciated it. 😍 Kudos to whoever came up with the idea!! 😍🤗

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janet looks sooooo damn good without all that makeup...she looks genuinely happy in that pic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dominique Laveau said:

Janet looks sooooo damn good without all that makeup...she looks genuinely happy in that pic.

She needs to quit make up lol. I love this look on her except maybe the hair. The less make up the better (and younger) she looks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at these clips, clearly this show was much better. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Looking at these clips, clearly this show was much better. 

it looks more intimate as opposed to a huge diverse crowd like Glastonbury was

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jakob said:

I'm the guy on the right. 😭

Awesome!!! Aren’t you also one of her top fans on Facebook!!?! 🤔😳😱🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaurusLove84 said:

Everyone looked good and so happy! That's awesome that you actually got to meet her and give the present to her! The award was such a sweet idea, I'm sure she appreciated it. 😍 Kudos to whoever came up with the idea!! 😍🤗

 

I did 😊

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bailey said:

it looks more intimate as opposed to a huge diverse crowd like Glastonbury was

In Montreux there were only real fans! Our tickets said "JANET JACKSON" so we were very excited and really happy to see her. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dominique Laveau said:

Janet looks sooooo damn good without all that makeup...she looks genuinely happy in that pic.

Agreed. Unfortunately she has a vandal for a makeup artist who makes her look off when outdoors a lot of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 12:31 PM, Dominique Laveau said:

Janet is in her element here lol. I think the sun takes away from her power...she is vampiric after all -_-

Nah Janet said she was taken aback by the size of the Glastonbury crowd. She's never performed for a crowd that huge before.

9 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

You know what Janet!!! If you’re not feeling that second dance break just remove it entirely!!! Gurl, u r a mess!!!! 😂🤣😂💀💀😅

I wasn't gon speak on it but since you did I was like "lawd" :rolleyes: when I saw it. I think her weight gain has made her lazier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yall can say what yall want about Preston and Janet's makeup but the woman was STUNNING AF during the SOTW tour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TaurusLove84 said:

She needs to quit make up lol. I love this look on her except maybe the hair. The less make up the better (and younger) she looks.

I know that makeup is often used to block sweat...maybe that's why sometimes excessively sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...