Metamorphosis is turning into a World Tour

jinthahouse

30 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

So negative. 

Glastonbury was shorter than any tour she’s done

People don't understand she was booked for 50 minutes (like a lot of performers there). The Montreux show was pretty much a complete show (about 80 mins).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jakob said:

It was, but because there were sound issues. Kylie Minogue seemed to have issues with the sound as well. 

Montreux was great. The energy was ON, Janet sounded really good (she was absolutely singing live) and the venue was sold out. 

I'm sure Janets team and Livenation felt like the European festivals were successful in terms of attendance, so a European leg of her upcoming Metamorphosis World Tour (?👀) is very likely to happen as well.

Lylie’s set was enjoyable though 

3 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

So negative. 

Glastonbury was shorter than any tour she’s done

I have a right to be

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

gurl I cant go on what anyone heard....you know better :rolleyes:

Tea

2 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

the whole show is online. watch it and decide for yourself. no need for being a follower

I can’t hear her on people’s recordings 

2 hours ago, Jakob said:

People don't understand she was booked for 50 minutes (like a lot of performers there). The Montreux show was pretty much a complete show (about 80 mins).

50 minutes and she chose songs no one cares for. It wasn’t a show for fans 💀 

37 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

She didn’t have that much time

Plus, I don't understand why some fans are so obsessed with Janet wearing just 1 outfit for a show. What's the problem? You came to see Janet perform, sing and dance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jakob said:

Plus, I don't understand why some fans are so obsessed with Janet wearing just 1 outfit for a show. What's the problem? You came to see Janet perform, sing and dance. 

tf you mean what's the problem with wearing 1 outfit? Janet's an entertainer and unless she's doing a comedy skit or standing in one spot all night then she should be changing outfits.

17 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

tf you mean what's the problem with wearing 1 outfit? Janet's an entertainer and unless she's doing a comedy skit or standing in one spot all night then she should be changing outfits.

It's not neccesary. If you're just coming for the costume changes and big production you should wonder why you bought the ticket in the first place.

I understand that some people think costume changes are important, but in the end it's all about the artist singing & performing. Janet doesn't NEED to wear several outfits.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jakob said:

RIIIIGHT. 

Bitter fans lover to bitch and complain (see Glasto thread as it’s five pages and the other show is like two)

Janfam has a Depression problem. Too many sad fans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakob said:

It's not neccesary. If you're just coming for the costume changes and big production you should wonder why you bought the ticket in the first place.

I understand that some people think costume changes are important, but in the end it's all about the artist singing & performing. Janet doesn't NEED to wear several outfits.

YASSSSSSSS

She’s not Madonna.. she doesn’t NEED to change her outfit because she doesn’t have talent. People go see Janet bc she’s going to put on a great PERFORMANCE not for a fashion show

• Like 1

Just now, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

YASSSSSSSS

She’s not Madonna.. she doesn’t NEED to change her outfit because she doesn’t have talent. People go see Janet bc she’s going to put on a great PERFORMANCE not for a fashion show

THANK YOU. 

Finally someone who gets it! You know, when i was supposed to see the Unbreakable Tour in Europe (it was supposed to be my first show) i didn't care she only wore the white or black outfit. I just loved to see HER perform. 

Same like at the Montreux Jazz Festival. She only wore one costume and it was okay!!! No one complained and everyone loved the show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jakob said:

THANK YOU. 

Finally someone who gets it! You know, when i was supposed to see the Unbreakable Tour in Europe (it was supposed to be my first show) i didn't care she only wore the white or black outfit. I just loved to see HER perform. 

Same like at the Montreux Jazz Festival. She only wore one costume and it was okay!!! No one complained and everyone loved the show.

Some people will find the slightest flaw (costume, hair, makeup) make it into something it’s not. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Bailey said:

I heard TAT how is that NOT for fans? :unsure:

A diehard fan from the UK like myself...but I don't think there are that many here, especially not a Glastonbury.  Yes its a rock/pop song but opening with TAT made no sense. I truly believe Janet and her team assumed all her  UK fans would turn up at Glastonbury to see her...not a well thought out gig at all.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:14 PM, bu. said:

Lylie’s set was enjoyable though 

I have a right to be

Tea

I can’t hear her on people’s recordings 

50 minutes and she chose songs no one cares for. It wasn’t a show for fans 💀 

You do know it was professionally recorded right? Lol u don't have to watch shitty phone recordings. It was broadcast

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Some people will find the slightest flaw (costume, hair, makeup) make it into something it’s not. 

Im not understanding this demand for perfection, yea we have opinions but sometimes its like a lil something off becomes huge and then its like none of it was worth it when it was

On 7/10/2019 at 1:41 AM, Bailey said:

I heard TAT how is that NOT for fans? :unsure:

My point is it was Glastonbury. The setlist should have been songs for the people attending, not the diehard fans. How are you going to perform after 8 years in the UK and miss out the songs that people actually know you for in the UK. Rhythm Nation 1814 lowkey bombed in Europe. You do songs that people know you for, not songs that your diehards know that probably weren’t in attendance. But that’s all been said in the Glastonbury thread 

• Upvote 1