Metamorphosis is turning into a World Tour

jinthahouse

On 7/14/2019 at 3:41 AM, Bailey said:

it's like Janet can't win if she tried, if you ask why did she open with TAT and If she loses because TAT is a fan fav, but say she had not and was received badly on open then the argument would be "well Glastonbury that's a rock crowd kinda festival" so Janet opened with two well received rock tracks of hers, nope not good enough huh? :sigh:

Janet does a 50 minute set that has great live musicians and the entire set is kept fast pace and hard hitting, yet not too many compliments for the effort from Janet, Janet's team of musicians and their great work, no mentions of how great DJ Aktive is, no mention of how hard Janet and her dancers worked to deliver a knockout keep you on your feet set. I didn't hear any slow tempo songs from Janet, TTWLG is med-tempo and that was as slow as it got. Had Janet done slow tracks there would be bitching over why she do those you gotta keep it moving to rock a festival crowd.

Be thankful is all the hell I'm saying finding the good in shit :filenails:

my problem was the setlist for the crowd mainly, which made it feel disjointed. But on reflection I recognise she had a 50 min slot to fill in the UK at a major festival...it was never gonna be a perfect setlist. Though I hoped, I knew something other than a Metamorphosis rehash was unlikely, so what was she to do?!

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

my problem was the setlist for the crowd mainly, which made it feel disjointed. But on reflection I recognise she had a 50 min slot to fill in the UK at a major festival...it was never gonna be a perfect setlist. Though I hoped, I knew something other than a Metamorphosis rehash was unlikely, so what was she to do?!

So the fans wanted a completely different custom made show?