Men + Relationships....

Lenzo88

19 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Sigh.....they just suck!!! 😫😭😭😭

Yes, let this be the men and relationship thread! Spill it ladies and Game!!! The Good, the Bad and the Bottom!!! 😛😢

Oh you didn't need to say "bad" and "bottom," you already said Game. ^_^

I am HAPPILY single. Having the time to dedicate to just myself and focus on what I want is everything I need right now. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

Oh you didn't need to say "bad" and "bottom," you already said Game. ^_^

I am HAPPILY single. Having the time to dedicate to just myself and focus on what I want is everything I need right now. 

that's really good shit to read, because at the end of all this crazy shit, whether you have guys around you or avoid them like the plague at times :umm: every last single person out here gotta love themselves first before they can love someone else. It's often said, even known but not applied nearly enough. I admit I'm still a work in progress in the self love department, the whole point is find your happiness in what you want out of life what you're true desires are that dont have shit to do with anyone else -_-

13 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Sigh.....they just suck!!! 😫😭😭😭

Yes, let this be the men and relationship thread! Spill it ladies and Game!!! The Good, the Bad and the Bottom!!! 😛😢

there's too much tea, if people understood the concept of courtship and relationships in their entirety we wouldnt have a 50% divorce rate :umm: I heard Fergie and Josh seperated, I was hoping they was in it for the long haul, hell Angelina and Brad aint even together anymore, who saw that coming ? :unsure:

The tea is this, smile often, get every laugh in out of life you can

ask yourself what are you grateful for often

take care of your mind, body and soul, you are here for a reason, you dont outsource self love, thats done in house -_-

specifically seeking men out is a recipe for disaster, often for whatever the universe aligns in existenance, we meet people at the most unexpected times. Don't seek out love let it find you, in the meantime it bears repeatling, love yourself first. Besides are these dudes really all that to sweat the fuck over? Fuck no :umm: I know too much shit going on out here where folks aint shit, cheaters, liars, and what the hell do you think they going to do to you ? :sigh:  I say get a cat or a dog instead :cheer: or perhaps get yo paper up and get you some shit you need and want :filenails:

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

there's too much tea, if people understood the concept of courtship and relationships in their entirety we wouldnt have a 50% divorce rate :umm: I heard Fergie and Josh seperated, I was hoping they was in it for the long haul, hell Angelina and Brad aint even together anymore, who say that coming ? :unsure:

The tea is this, smile often, get every laugh in out of life you can

ask yourself what are you grateful for often

take care of your mind, body and soul, you are here for a reason, you dont outsource self love, thats done in house -_-

specifically seeking men out is a recipe for disaster, often for whatever the universe aligns in existenance, we meet people at the most unexpected times. Don't seek out love let it find you, in the meantime it bears repeatling, love yourself first. Besides are these dudes really all that to sweat the fuck over? Fuck no :umm: I know too much shit going on out here where folks aint shit, cheaters, liars, and what the hell do you think they going to do to you ? :sigh:  I say get a cat or a dog instead :cheer: or perhaps get yo paper up and get you some shit you need and want :filenails:

:)  millennials are driving the divorce rate down

• Like 1

I dont know sometimes dudes or relationships are like the seasons, they only here for so long and when they are done its time for a different scene. :unsure:  I've loved once in my life, also the longest relationship Ive ever had, but that didnt last either, for several reasons. I just dont want to go through life idealizing this romantic notion of "love" and existing within it, I want to love my friends, family, career, and myself, if there is someone to share that with that to me is a beautiful bonus on an already well lived life.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I dont know sometimes dudes or relationships are like the seasons, they only here for so long and when they are done its time for a different scene. :unsure:  I've loved once in my life, also the longest relationship Ive ever had, but that didnt last either, for several reasons. I just dont want to go through life idealizing this romantic notion of "love" and existing within it, I want to love my friends, family, career, and myself, if there is someone to share that with that to me is a beautiful bonus on an already well lived life.

:umm: How many pen hits did ya take while typing that :lol: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EphraimAdamz said:

They just want big dick and to play games so I'm over it 😴 I'm tired of sex 7 days a week. I'm taking a 6 month break to rejuvenate

I don't play games. Holler at me x

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

They just want big dick and to play games so I'm over it 😴 I'm tired of sex 7 days a week. I'm taking a 6 month break to rejuvenate

I had a dude tell me this, he was like I just have a craving for huge dicks.....I'm like :umm:

I don’t have a whole lot of experience in this area, the last guy I went on a date with was really keen to meet again and then just ghosted me instead. Last Saturday I had a guy in a bar telling me I’m beautiful, he wants to get to know me better, but that he was in the army, has PTSD, lives alone with his assistance dog, doesn’t talk to his parents... all in the space of about 45 minutes. <span style=😳">

7 hours ago, Selz said:

I don’t have a whole lot of experience in this area, the last guy I went on a date with was really keen to meet again and then just ghosted me instead. Last Saturday I had a guy in a bar telling me I’m beautiful, he wants to get to know me better, but that he was in the army, has PTSD, lives alone with his assistance dog, doesn’t talk to his parents... all in the space of about 45 minutes. <span style=😳">

damn shit is tight out here, I wish they would just invent life like programmable fuck bots :sigh:

8 hours ago, Selz said:

And I’m now realising that by ‘spill it ladies” Lenzo meant you guys and not the type with vaginas <span style=😳">

I’ll be off now...

Lol go head girl! Speak ur truth! There will be no omitting women users here! 🤪👍🙂

21 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:umm: 

Bu just wants your dick Effrem 

This is about men and relationships not men and hookups 

But I’m also about that cuddle and talk life. If make a great husband :wub:

• Like 1