Men + Relationships....

Lenzo88

22 hours ago, Bailey said:

oh come on, how much difference are you seeing out here nowadays? Extended stay hookups? :sigh:

Extended what? Uhhhh no no no.. I need you out after I cum... k thanks 

17 hours ago, Selz said:

I don’t have a whole lot of experience in this area, the last guy I went on a date with was really keen to meet again and then just ghosted me instead. Last Saturday I had a guy in a bar telling me I’m beautiful, he wants to get to know me better, but that he was in the army, has PTSD, lives alone with his assistance dog, doesn’t talk to his parents... all in the space of about 45 minutes. <span style=😳">

Ewww straight people 

5 hours ago, bu. said:

But I’m also about that cuddle and talk life. If make a great husband :wub:

You are a great husband

On 7/15/2019 at 8:03 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:umm: 

Bu just wants your dick Effrem 

This is about men and relationships not men and hookups 

It's either they just want sex and that's it, or they fall in love with you over night 🙄 there's like no in-between.

Like quit extremes.

• Like 1

Ehhh it’s hard finding a man who’s not only right for u but the whole package. Some are hott but no personality, some are so sweet but don’t find them attractive, etc. If I learned anything in the last 8 years of being out, boys are extremely insecure and men play games. It’s so hard to find something real honestly. I’m a hopeless romantic drowning in a sea of superficiality and self absorbed narcissism. There’s nothing wrong with being sexy, there’s nothing wrong with having a preference, etc. but these dudes are so stupid and go overboard just to please themselves not you. N that’s no way to start a relationship. Ehh! 😕

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ehhh it’s hard finding a man who’s not only right for u but the whole package. Some are hott but no personality, some are so sweet but don’t find them attractive, etc. If I learned anything in the last 8 years of being out, boys are extremely insecure and men play games. It’s so hard to find something real honestly. I’m a hopeless romantic drowning in a sea of superficiality and self absorbed narcissism. There’s nothing wrong with being sexy, there’s nothing wrong with having a preference, etc. but these dudes are so stupid and go overboard just to please themselves not you. N that’s no way to start a relationship. Ehh! 😕

Real men don’t play games. -_- 

Have you been in a serious or long term relationship?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

This whole “men don’t play games” thing is stupid

Men do play “games”

:sigh: 

Grown ass mature men are straightforward and don’t dick around (except the good way).

I can see you like to play Games, huh Game? :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utopia said:

Glad i'm single than :lol: 

that's what Ive learned it comes down to, the gays that suffer the most are the ones seeking love and boyfriends, you have to love your own company first and be able to be content in being single......its too much yearning out here

29 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

That sounds like toxic masculinity which I don’t associate with

No.

it's not that's an entirely different subject, what I'm hearing here is grown folks acting like responsible ass grown folks who got bills to pay and no time for bullshit :coffee:

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

"real men" no......"grown folk" yes

That’s the same thing. “Grown folk” is associated with toxic masculinity. No one but toxic masculine men say bull shit like “grown folk” bc in this nation, everyone over 18 is “grown folk”

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I like how I was able to agree with you both at the same time

Shut up mouf up :lol: 

3 hours ago, bu. said:

I don’t know what y’all talking about but I think we can all agree that men are trash. Straight or gay 

I think we all want something or someone but shit its the 689 problem. Most guys are 6's that think they are 8's and they deserve nothing less than a 9 :sigh: