14 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you currently prescribed?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

I feel bad that I don't know much about PrEP and the effects of using it. :mellow::rolleyes:

Let’s see if I can give you the short story:

PrEP, if taken regularly, has a 92-99% chance of preventing HIV in men and women when having sexual relations with someone who is HIV Positive

The side effects are small and includes but isn’t limited to: 

Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss... strange dreams.

People with kidney issues of the past should inform their doctor of their past kidney issues 

Drinking and smoking is safe on PrEP

• Upvote 1

Plus I like condoms still cause I'm a icky-phobic. Less to clean and worry about when I pull out.

I'm not having no sex without showering or washing up at a sink. I'm good with just missionary, doggy style, a few smacks on your butt, and some dirty talk.

Anything else too kinky or fetishy sends me running for the hills. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Plus I like condoms still cause I'm a icky-phobic. Less to clean and worry about when I pull out.

I'm not having no sex without showering or washing up at a sink. I'm good with just missionary, doggy style, a few smacks on your butt, and some dirty talk.

No dumps on your chest then? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Ive encountered two guys currently that want to be in a sub dom kinda deal. The one wants me to spank him, the other is sexy but he's into forced sex on him

15 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

@hotboy06 if you have any more questions don’t hesitate to dm Nudes.. errrr questions

Most insurance companies covers PrEP. You do have to go back to the doctor’s for follow up visits every 90 days 

Thanks Normie. ^_^

I'm surprised most insurance companies covers this..

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

Ive encountered two guys currently that want to be in a sub dom kinda deal. The one wants me to spank him, the other is sexy but he's into forced sex on him

You have a story for everything. Not even relevant.. like you tried to one up Effrem’s story with some convoluted story but it finished flatter than an SNL skit :umm: 

2 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I could live with that. If he's a good guy I say bag him. Just use a safe word

the good looking one wants to be NSA basically, come and go as he wants, Im not sure how much I want him but he wants me because he messages me enough

On 7/22/2019 at 10:14 PM, Bailey said:

maybe its old fashion but that's how I feel, I know guys that sex is like a hand shake, and I am by no means perfect fucking Patty :umm:  BUT I try to take care of it myself :filenails:  don't want too many dudes running thru and shit....I guess Im not sex positive :coffee: 

And when I said unprotected I meant bareback...but if your on prep that supposedly doesn't matter right? yep its an ol skool mentality.

I would still use rubbers even if they say they on prep. Ive heard some guy say he allergic to latex...he coulda been telling the truth but I just side eyed

On 7/22/2019 at 5:14 PM, Bailey said:

I try to take care of it myself :filenails:  don't want too many dudes running thru and shit....I guess Im not sex positive :coffee: 

That’s the point of this thread essentially

If you try to take care of yourself, shouldn’t you be on PrEP.. I mean, while you may have a sexless life atm, you are at a higher risk to contacting HIV when/if you ever have sex. Especially since you dated that meth head 

On 7/22/2019 at 4:37 PM, bu. said:

No one said it was. But I feel like I don’t need Prep if I’m not having unprotected sex. I get that there’s the risk of a condom breaking and being on Prep is an additional barrier against HIV but I haven’t thought much about it personally. More and more people are taking it. Maybe i’d consider it when I’m sexually active again. 

HOLD TF UP.. You get free health care <_< PrEP would cost you... what.. £20?

so the sub dude he wants to free play, I mean he wants to do whatever whenever, he's really down for a throat fucking, but I can "rape" him too :unsure: he likes to tell me stories of his sexcapades ......I don't wanna know :umm:  but he's definitely good sex material, good looking nice body

14 hours ago, vibeology said:

And when I said unprotected I meant bareback...but if your on prep that supposedly doesn't matter right? yep its an ol skool mentality.

I would still use rubbers even if they say they on prep. Ive heard some guy say he allergic to latex...he coulda been telling the truth but I just side eyed

When you tell them you have non-latex condoms from the free clinic just wait till you hear the excuses lol