14 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you currently prescribed?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

What year is it? Tops aren’t men and bottoms aren’t women. Quit treating bottoms like second class citizens.. like they should worship the ground tops walk on. Eww that’s so stupid

no sir, this is about serving the dick :mellow: there isnt anything second class nor stupid about it, its about owning that ass, as a top its your job to fill the room with smacking noises tapping it out, a good bottom, aside from being squeaky clean -_-  should be making his top cum, he should get off on it

On 7/25/2019 at 10:03 PM, Aquaria said:

How were my suspicions confirmed even FURTHERMORE? I was getting railed by this stud and I didn't touch my dick ONCE throughout the fuck sesh. It just felt that good. And he made me leak just by hitting the right spots. It was a come to jesus moment truly. -_- 

When I took the bag off my head I asked if I could see him again and he kneed me in the gut and threw me down the stairs. -_- I don't know should I text him? I don't want to seem clingy. -_- 

that sounds like true love I wouldnt let that go :cheer:

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

there's a lot of str8up hoe behavior out here, and Im not perfect but damn wasn't the end game getting someone to be around that actually matters :unsure: it's a ton of BB and its kinda weird to me to see guys in their 20s HIV +

How is it weird? :umm: Is cancer weird for people on their 20s? HIV didnt die off.. it’s still around and still haunts the gay community. Just like it did when HIV started in your generation :umm: 

Hoe behavior isn’t new. & HIV isn’t just some airborne disease :umm: HIV could happen to anyone.. 86% of women with HIV got it from a heterosexual activity

16 hours ago, Bailey said:

see this is why you're a top you dont have a fucking clue :lol:

It doesn’t matter if I’m a top or a bttm... I’m a dude and I honestly wouldn’t care if the other dude got off. Especially for a one nighter 

its tough to see guys who are young that came after the AIDS crisis of the 80s still getting infected, with all we've learned and been through

as for sex, top or bottom, one time or not, I want the other to have a good time, Im not a selfish lover :umm:

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

its tough to see guys who are young that came after the AIDS crisis of the 80s still getting infected, with all we've learned and been through

as for sex, top or bottom, one time or not, I want the other to have a good time, Im not a selfish lover :umm:

I guess. It’s “tough” to see bc there are more and more preventive measures especially in 2019

With PrEP becoming more and more available, the percentage of new diagnosis will decrease over time (it has for white people by 12% and for black people, it has remained steady.. between 2010-2016).

PrEP has the monopoly for now but more HIV prevention medication will reach the market in later this year or 2020 

:umm: I am especially if they sucked 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

and that's great to be alive in this time where HIV is treatable.

I always think of sex as your rep, boys talk, make sure you rep you well :umm:

Treatable but due to big pharmaceutical.. expensive 

I don’t comprehend street lingo.. you think sex is someone’s reputation? :blink: idk what you’re trying to say but whatever it is, I’m sure it’s illogical 

7 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Treatable but due to big pharmaceutical.. expensive 

I don’t comprehend street lingo.. you think sex is someone’s reputation? :blink: idk what you’re trying to say but whatever it is, I’m sure it’s illogical 

oh no we get ratings as good lays or bad lays by word of mouth......dudes talk :filenails:

I have legitimately thought about it. But then I saw those commercials about it causing kidney failure and bone marrow problems, and was like I'm good on that. It takes less than 10 seconds to put on a condom. And honestly that beats putting an insanely powerful drug into your body that has God knows what short and long term effects. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I have legitimately thought about it. But then I saw those commercials about it causing kidney failure and bone marrow problems, and was like I'm good on that. It takes less than 10 seconds to put on a condom. And honestly that beats putting an insanely powerful drug into your body that has God knows what short and long term effects. 

to me a lot of these dudes out here on the shit like it gives them super powers :sigh: and they taking loads :umm:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I have legitimately thought about it. But then I saw those commercials about it causing kidney failure and bone marrow problems, and was like I'm good on that.

And honestly that beats putting an insanely powerful drug into your body that has God knows what short and long term effects. 

False: they do not cause kidney failure UNLESS you previously had poor kidneys. As far as bone marrow goes, it doesn’t affect anyone who is your age (25+) 

PrEP is safer than taking daily aspirin.. both are FDA approved, both tested and tried. 

Basing your beliefs on commercials & false information is insane  

On 7/28/2019 at 9:50 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

What year is it? Tops aren’t men and bottoms aren’t women. Quit treating bottoms like second class citizens.. like they should worship the ground tops walk on. Eww that’s so stupid

No one added all that political science 🙄

All I'm saying is sex should be a team effort. But these days people don't care, they're selfish. 

And how dare you not worship the ground I walk on 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EphraimAdamz said:

No one added all that political science 🙄

All I'm saying is sex should be a team effort. But these days people don't care, they're selfish. 

And how dare you not worship the ground I walk on 😂

Y’all out here pretending men are your team mates and wonder why they leaving you blue balled.. y’all playing checkers while getting beat at UNO

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

False: they do not cause kidney failure UNLESS you previously had poor kidneys. As far as bone marrow goes, it doesn’t affect anyone who is your age (25+) 

PrEP is safer than taking daily aspirin.. both are FDA approved, both tested and tried. 

Basing your beliefs on commercials & false information is insane  

safer than aspirin?

On 7/29/2019 at 6:23 AM, Bailey said:

Like me...its turns me the fuck on when I hear/see a guy enjoying the work im putting in

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vibeology said:

Like me...its turns me the fuck on when I hear/see a guy enjoying the work im putting in

oh I'm all about peeping reactions :shifty:  I pushed up into Ethan so deep he went completely submissive ....that was interesting to see -_-

On 7/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Y’all out here pretending men are your team mates and wonder why they leaving you blue balled.. y’all playing checkers while getting beat at UNO

:lol: 

if a bitch wanted to be that damn basic hell :umm:  Im not out for fly bys I want someone down like 4 flat tires, and since Im present someone like me must be too. I think we should all do Hoe-tests, like DNA ...so we can find out just how much hoe is in ya'll :umm: