Rock Wit U vs. Made For Now

Lenzo88

7 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

RWU is a better routine than all of those from organization, to creativity, to technicality. I will never understand ya'll obsession with DRM and AN(DS). RWU is definitely a better video on all fronts. 

I'ma gone and agree with you on this. Now if we were to be discussing the DRM vma performance then that's a whole different story. AN(DS) is so fuckin' overrated! I'll never understand the hype for it. No parts of the video or any of the dancing Janet did for that routine had me shook like RWU or AFY.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:28 AM, Lenzo88 said:

In this corner: Her vastly underrated and unappreciated 2008 80s inspired, futuristic club masterpiece

tumblr_nnmu7emyHq1qiohboo6_400.gif

vs.

Her most recent video focusing on Afrocentric celebration with Latin exuberance! 😍

tumblr_pdmaz7yk8T1tt6s82o1_500.gif

Which video had:

Better Costumes/Wardrobe???

Better Overall Visuals???

Better Choreography???

Better Direction???

Was Better Overall???

RWU is one of my all time favs by Her and MFN just became one cuz it's exactly the type of sound that i've been asking her to do since the jj.com days :lol: But with that said ... The breakdown on RWU still looks dumb as FUCK to me so everything MFN . 

Good times when she didn't look bored af and actually cared ❤️ 

22 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

The delusion :lmao: 

Can you articulate why it's not?

19 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I'ma gone and agree with you on this. Now if we were to be discussing the DRM vma performance then that's a whole different story. AN(DS) is so fuckin' overrated! I'll never understand the hype for it. No parts of the video or any of the dancing Janet did for that routine had me shook like RWU or AFY.

RWU is still better than DRM at the VMAs. :lol: AN(DS) is Janet's fifth best routine that really highlights her technical prowess. Definitely not overrated. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Can you articulate why it's not?

RWU is still better than DRM at the VMAs. :lol: AN(DS) is Janet's fifth best routine that really highlights her technical prowess. Definitely not overrated. 

lmao boy what technical prowess did AN(DS) highlight from Janet? I saw her dancers being technical but I ain't seen none from Janet in any performance, video or live.

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

lmao boy what technical prowess did AN(DS) highlight from Janet? I saw her dancers being technical but I ain't seen none from Janet in any performance, video or live.

The ANDS footwork is very technical. The heel toe movements are not as easy for dancers as you would think.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

The ANDS footwork is very technical. The heel toe movements are not as easy for dancers as you would think.

I said what technical work did Janet exhibit? I can do the heel toe movement. Once again Janet's dancers did did all the technical stuff and not her. That's what always annoyed me with that whole routine. She would get lazy and shimmy her hips side to side while the background dancers tore shit up. Watch and tell me when i'm lying and she ain't swaying and shimmying side to side while they put in work. 

13 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

The speed of the routine and what she does in terms of movement is heavy on technique, e.g., mobility, control, balance. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

The speed of the routine and what she does in terms of movement is heavy on technique, e.g., mobility, control, balance. 

she also does more in routines than the dancers because she knows the choreo but she does her stuff too, I dont think the AN(DS) comparison works here :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Dominique Laveau said:

It was homophobic

I always tell the story I cried when I first heard the album driving to work and it was an hour commute so I heard quite a bit and I mean tears not of joy :umm:  Thank God TAT saved that shit :cheer: