Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jinthahouse

Do you believe Damita Jo album wouldve been the year's best selling album

Recommended Posts

On 8/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Angela said:

It’s permanent. 

I still just....

tenor.gif

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

if you think about it, that sounds like what got Game gone :unsure:  what does Game being gone have to do with anything? :unsure:you'll still be late :lol:  and I'll still not give a fuck :) the only thing for you to worry about is Enrique and where his ass is, that's all the dragging you got :lol: block unblock fuck it keep it on block wit yo messy ass :lmao:  I wasn't speaking on you nor to you, learn from some shit :umm:

:lmao:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya’ll r so petty!!! I can’t!!! 💀💀💀

A few words for the official loss of Game??? 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ya’ll r so petty!!! I can’t!!! 💀💀💀

A few words for the official loss of Game??? 👀

I still can’t believe trump was impeached 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ya’ll r so petty!!! I can’t!!! 💀💀💀

A few words for the official loss of Game??? 👀

This forum won’t be the same. He was a pain but he was my pain. I’ll miss him here. The end of an era. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, bu. said:

This forum won’t be the same. He was a pain but he was my pain. I’ll miss him here. The end of an era. 

its too much shade being thrown from users that weren't even here as long as he was. This is all about respect, Game is Janet Fan royalty .....Then you got "messy" users starting shit by calling others "messy" :sigh: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, bu. said:

This forum won’t be the same. He was a pain but he was my pain. I’ll miss him here. The end of an era. 

Aw. 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, bu. said:

This forum won’t be the same. He was a pain but he was my pain. I’ll miss him here. The end of an era. 

he also should have known when to stop that shit :umm:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I held back on how toxic I found his presence because I knew that was the response he wanted. I'm not sure of how much of an act it was...the fact somebody would put on such an act to be a troll (which he confessed to), well that's something in itself.

I don't think he was expecting to go like that and considering how much time he spent here (even daily), it'll probably affect him more than we think.

That Son of A Gun knows we are talking about him and he's Moist at the thought of it.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

he also should have known when to stop that shit :umm:

cuz there was no repercussions...until now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bailey said:

if you think about it, that sounds like what got Game gone :unsure:  what does Game being gone have to do with anything? :unsure: you'll still be late :lol:  and I'll still not give a fuck :) the only thing for you to worry about is Enrique and where his ass is, that's all the dragging you got :lol: block unblock fuck it keep it on block wit yo messy ass :lmao:  I wasn't speaking on you nor to you, learn from some shit :umm:

Oh bitch you've given plenty of fucks. You've quoted me many times under each one of your different multiple bipolar personalities and screen names even while i've had you on block for almost a full year. You switch up so much I didn't even realize it was you. If you remember so much about how much Mexicans like me then i'm sure you can remember a few months ago in a thread where you were under one of your other screen names and I  quoted you and said something like "IDK why I have you blocked but i'll undo it." So I unblocked you and then I found out later from another member that it was indeed you and I put you right back on block. I don't know an Enrique but I plan on getting to know one soon enough. Worry about your own sex life or lack there of cause baby we've all seen your face before James Evans and there's a reason why you don't show it.:whistle: I'll get a Fernando, Guillermo, and Jose if desired.:) I said I won't keep it on block now cause I can drag that ass without your home girl jumping in to get me to drag him right along with you all so he can push that report button like the weak bitch he was and still is. 

P.S. it ain't that I show up late it's just your post along with many other simply are either boring or idgaf about the subject so I pay it. Then if I feel like commenting later that's exactly what I do? This forum is YOUR life not mine so for me to be punctual to respond to a topic on a message board is irrelevant. Do you see Angie here all the time? Nope. You wonder why? It's cause she has a life outside of here and so do I. Those who have me on social media outside of here know it, especially Dayz and Selz. Anything else? :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vibeology said:

cuz there was no repercussions...until now.

well the board has gone largely unmonitored but we also don't have that much going on either so :unsure:  and if its big enough Angie will step in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

Related image

 

8 hours ago, J. said:

source.gif

 

7 hours ago, LawdToday said:

Heard the good news! Had to drop by and celebrate a bit 

NFl7e5.gif

 

20 minutes ago, J. said:

tenor.gif

Look at all the joy members have cause he's gone smh :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, vibeology said:

I held back on how toxic I found his presence because I knew that was the response he wanted. I'm not sure of how much of an act it was...the fact somebody would put on such an act to be a troll (which he confessed to), well that's something in itself.

I don't think he was expecting to go like that and considering how much time he spent here (even daily), it'll probably affect him more than we think.

That Son of A Gun knows we are talking about him and he's Moist at the thought of it.

and that's pretty fckin' sad and disgusting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Oh bitch you've given plenty of fucks. You've quoted me many times under each one of your different multiple bipolar personalities and screen names even while i've had you on block for almost a full year. You switch up so much I didn't even realize it was you. If you remember so much about how much Mexicans like me then i'm sure you can remember a few months ago in a thread where you were under one of your other screen names and I  quoted you and said something like "IDK why I have you blocked but i'll undo it." So I unblocked you and then I found out later from another member that it was indeed you and I put you right back on block. I don't know an Enrique but I plan on getting to know one soon enough. Worry about your own sex life or lack there of cause baby we've all seen your face before James Evans and there's a reason why you don't show it.:whistle: I'll get a Fernando, Guillermo, and Jose if desired.:) I said I won't keep it on block now cause I can drag that ass without your home girl jumping in to get me to drag him right along with you all so he can push that report button like the weak bitch he was and still is. 

P.S. it ain't that I show up late it's just your post along with many other simply are either boring or idgaf about the subject so I pay it. Then if I feel like commenting later that's exactly what I do? This forum is YOUR life not mine so for me to be punctual to respond to a topic on a message board is irrelevant. Do you see Angie here all the time? Nope. You wonder why? It's cause she has a life outside of here and so do I. Those who have me on social media outside of here know it, especially Dayz and Selz. Anything else? :coffee:

NO NO NO stop with name calling we said act your age not be your intelligent age. Whats fascinating is you much like Game, after all these years haven't shown growth and maturity. I don't speak on you nor to you. Yet here you are. Plenty of people know what I look like, there you go again do you not understand how grammar and syntax function?  If you make a topic, like I don't know this member is a dick, everything that follows from that statement should support the previous statement. You don't get to go off on tangents :blink: 

As for late, calling you late is a compliment :blink: sometimes you're so far removed from the discussion at hand its like sit him at the kids' table

and you so bad ass try it...don't go being the new Game writing checks yo ass cant cash.....if you have a life outside of here, go live it, get off this board and get ya face outta my ass crack son

are you my dick? :unsure: Cause I didn't know you were keeping count of who Im fucking......is this for the new 2020 census? :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF YOU DONT GET ALONG WITH SOMEONE AND THAT SOMEONE DOESNT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO FUCK WITH YOU.....TAKE A HINT AND KEEP IT MOVING, DONT BE A DUMB IGNANT ASSHOLE :umm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vibeology said:

Really both of you...just leave it.

I'm offended I didn't say a single thing to nor about him yet he foolishly came out of nowhere, I have no qualms about placing him back...I was fine until he came in here smelling like corn chips and salsa :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vibeology said:

Really both of you...just leave it.

oh and excuse me but how many bitches would u like to be called tonight? I'm not taking that bullshit from his ass he can take the L too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

 

Well now i'll unblock you since you'll no longer be able to be a messy instigating bitch with him gone. This way I can just drag you without worrying about being annoyed by his antagonizing. :) 

You so dumb :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll give out more suspensions if y’all don’t learn how to talk to people. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Angela said:

I’ll give out more suspensions if y’all don’t learn how to talk to people. 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Angela said:

I’ll give out more suspensions if y’all don’t learn how to talk to people. 

I don't have an issue with that, my thing here is I didn't speak on that person for them to do all that's been done and said. I know very well how to speak with people, I don't care for disrespect though that's an issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, vibeology said:

Really both of you...just leave it.

I will. I just got another warning so he's back on ignore from now til the end of this board's existence. He tried it and got dragged again so i'm good. Too bad it had to come to this but it is what it is. I don't play games on or off this board and throw shade and hands when needed. Yeah the board will have less activity but I can't keep going back and forth with messy people. He can go and message whoever he needs to to get his feelings out. If y'all got any questions Dayz can give you the rundown of the messiness that's been going on for years lol. *clicks the ignore button* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad the admin did the right thing. Game had been banned from every other damn forum ages back for destroying any proper conversation and bashing differing opinions, resulting in a bullying and hate. This forum is nowhere near as bad as some others, especially the one Janet's team lurks. I've left all forums but this. It was enough for me to be called an idiot and straight up bashed for making a petition to reissue Janet's albums on vinyl, which was long overdue. 99% of the feedback I received was negative and I got ridiculed. Now those same people are ordering every single reissued album and spending their money on something I started. I didn't have Jimmy, Cinq nor anyone else behind me for that matter. Quite the opposite. Jimmy never gave a damn about reissuing anything, his email reply made that much clear when I asked him to share my petition. Now he is retweeting every single positive article on how well the reissues have done in the UK. Like whatever.

How did I make it happen? I knew who to direct my petition towards. Not Janet's team, especially not Jimmy and Def not Gil. Knowing Gil, he would've probably bashed the fuck outta me for even trying. I directed it at UMG that owns the rights to her music and who've done her best of releases so far. I knew they'd see an opportunity to cash in, so I went for it. A few blogs and papers mentioned the petition and here we are. I'll never get cred for making it happen, and I'm fine with that. In fact I can't even afford buying one of the vinyls myself. But it did happen and knowing that is enough for me. She made headlines by charting in the UK again due to reissues, and all the hate and "she would never do that/there is no market" bullshit has been proven invalid.

People like Game are toxic to this community. But sadly, her own team is a part of this kind of elitism and supports it. After Made for Now, some PR people of Janet's team contacted selected fans to hear their feedback on what they'd like to see Janet release and do. Selected group of fans. When I found out, I created a thread asking everyone's opinions and mentioned they actually don't even want to hear from all of us, just a few elite fans. That's insane and incredibly disrespectful. And YEAH I will get down voted for speaking the truth, as always. But it's still the truth. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...