Night Clubs?

Bailey

8 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

you get a like for that because this topic is one I have looked into and I found some article that said the millennials aint about them :unsure: its definitely a generation thing

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/dec/31/uk-nightclubs-suffer-young-people-seek-less-hedonistic-pursuits

Really??? 😳😱 I’ve been clubbing in a couple of clubs in Mass, NY, LA, Orlando, etc. Want to head to San Fran and Provincetown next! I heard the gay clubs in Europe are even more insane! I remember I went to a gay club in London before I came out and a guy took out his dick in front of the dance floor in front of a VERY impressed Drag Queen!!! Lol 😂🤣😂😅💀💀💀

1 minute ago, Lenzo88 said:

Really??? 😳😱 I’ve been clubbing in a couple of clubs in Mass, NY, LA, Orlando, etc. Want to head to San Fran and Provincetown next! I heard the gay clubs in Europe are even more insane! I remember I went to a gay club in London before I came out and a guy took out his dick in front of the dance floor in front of a VERY impressed Drag Queen!!! Lol 😂🤣😂😅💀💀💀

🙄

2 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Well then I did, but that was 8 years ago, haven’t been since then.  But I want to. Wow know by now if they are declining in popularity over there. 

this thread really is about discussing why the decline, if you say this was 8 years ago a lot has changed

39 minutes ago, Bailey said:

you get a like for that because this topic is one I have looked into and I found some article that said the millennials aint about them :unsure: its definitely a generation thing

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/dec/31/uk-nightclubs-suffer-young-people-seek-less-hedonistic-pursuits

And we rule the world 

26 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

It’s cheaper drink at home than a club and since Boomers won’t pay us, why go to their slimy club? 

most gay clubs I can think of are nasty, the few I can think of that are not cater to specific clientele in exclusive areas

All I will say is I'm definitely over clubbing, tho that's more an age thing. Saying that I always have a check of the nightlife when abroad. 

Festivals/bars have potentially taken over. A lot of popup nights to or events where a venue like a warehouse is hired for the night. But people going to same place every week club wise in kinda dead

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, vibeology said:

All I will say is I'm definitely over clubbing, tho that's more an age thing. Saying that I always have a check of the nightlife when abroad. 

Festivals/bars have potentially taken over. A lot of popup nights to or events where a venue like a warehouse is hired for the night. But people going to say place every week

what age are you at that you are over clubbing?

I saw this list of gay bars on FB in the Detroit area and it was like I wanna say 20 bars or more and the guy that posted it talked about having gone to all of those bars at some point, now less than 8 of them are still around.

13 hours ago, Bailey said:

what age are you at that you are over clubbing?

I saw this list of gay bars on FB in the Detroit area and it was like I wanna say 20 bars or more and the guy that posted it talked about having gone to all of those bars at some point, now less than 8 of them are still around.

40 YO

• Like 1

Clubs were a place to go to get dick. You can find that online now or becoming a member of your local LA Fitness...whew Chile...I swear its a club atmosphere up in there, ain't nobody working out. #ATL

Kickbacks are the rave now anyway. I'm not paying for overpriced alcohol and loud music...I've conditioned my voice to be barely audible like my fav, it adds character :rolleyes: so I can't be bothered

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dominique Laveau said:

Clubs were a place to go to get dick. You can find that online now or becoming a member of your local LA Fitness...whew Chile...I swear its a club atmosphere up in there, ain't nobody working out. #ATL

Kickbacks are the rave now anyway. I'm not paying for overpriced alcohol and loud music...I've conditioned my voice to be barely audible like my fav, it adds character :rolleyes:so I can't be bothered

this.

whats kickbacks?