Sign in to follow this  
Bailey

22% of Millenials say they have no friends

I guess I'm apart of that 22% because outside of my immediate family. I basically have no friends. My family are my friends. And I'm cool with that. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:umm: how many baby boomers say that

fewer percent it seems the likelihood of no friends increases with the generations baby boomers have more than GenX and GenX more than millenials

2 minutes ago, BlackCat1989 said:

I guess I'm apart of that 22% because outside of my immediate family. I basically have no friends. My family are my friends. And I'm cool with that. 

yeah but that's straight thats how a lot of people I know are, they have a very tight circle a few friends and some its all family ...thats if you have a close knit family

16 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

Oh good, it’s not just me. ^_^ 

I think a lot of things aren't just this person or that people just feel alone...its sorta like your third butt ring, its there, just not enough guys hit that

Friends???!!! Who needs friends when you have followers...just make sure you like, comment and subscribe.

-_-

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 12:24 PM, BlackCat1989 said:

actually quite a few people I know specifically have this situation, they come from tight knit families and their family is everything to them.

• Upvote 1