Janet headlining RNB Fridays in Australia(?)

Jakob

I am a little confused tho. There are 5 dates but the article above only mentions Janet as headlining on the Sunday. So is she only doing 1 of the 5 shows? It seems along way to go for one performance.

14 minutes ago, Amy said:

I am a little confused tho. There are 5 dates but the article above only mentions Janet as headlining on the Sunday. So is she only doing 1 of the 5 shows? It seems along way to go for one performance.

She's doing 5 shows in Australia and 1 in New Zealand on Sunday, Nov. 17

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, vibeology said:

There is a part of me that thinks "that" was our "concert". 

She's warming up the world for her new album and world tour. People been asking me: "ugh, she's only giving us 1 show after she postponed the entire leg in 2016?" and I'm like "RELAX". 

Janet and her team are just being very smart right now. 2018 was all about the icon awards and re-establishing her name and legacy and 2019 is a continuation of that. The re-releases of her 1986-2001 albums on vinyl, the Vegas residency, the worldwide festivals... 

She's able to restore her relationship with the fans overseas and even gaining new fans. Then, in 2020 she can make a major comeback and tour the world with a proper world tour.

10 hours ago, Jakob said:

She's warming up the world for her new album and world tour. People been asking me: "ugh, she's only giving us 1 show after she postponed the entire leg in 2016?" and I'm like "RELAX". 

Janet and her team are just being very smart right now. 2018 was all about the icon awards and re-establishing her name and legacy and 2019 is a continuation of that. The re-releases of her 1986-2001 albums on vinyl, the Vegas residency, the worldwide festivals... 

She's able to restore her relationship with the fans overseas and even gaining new fans. Then, in 2020 she can make a major comeback and tour the world with a proper world tour.

once again, I admire your optimism 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I’m ready for better questions even though I’m sure they’re regulated. She’s damn near mid 50s and I’ve heard about her cleaning up animal cages since she was in her teens. 

I also want someone to ask her who does she feel her son looks like most & takes after in regard to mannerisms and expressions. Like these interviews are slick stale. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I’m ready for better questions even though I’m sure they’re regulated. She’s damn near mid 50s and I’ve heard about her cleaning up animal cages since she was in her teens.

I'm glad she's doing these live shows but it's so obvious the questions were sent to the hosts in advance by her team. I believe she will only agree to do interviews if she gets to decide the content.

7 hours ago, MasiMama84 said:

I'm glad she's doing these live shows but it's so obvious the questions were sent to the hosts in advance by her team. I believe she will only agree to do interviews if she gets to decide the content.

Which I’m all for, we’ve seen Janet caught off guard during interviews with constant questions about Micheal or putting her to shame about the Super Bowl Halftime show, so by all means, let the Queen prepare them!!!! 🙄😝👍😍😘