Im. Going. To. Say. This..

janetDAYZ

...if you have not seen Janet's Vegas Show you have FUCKED UP BIG TIME!!!!!!

LET ME SAY. 

That fucking show snatched my fucking soul and anything left that I thought I still had in me. Youtube clips did that show no justice. EVERYTHING from the setlist to the arrangement to the segue ways to the mixes to the choreo to the sound to the fucking special effects to Janet attutude and fierceness.!!!

The youtube clips made u think Janet was being kind of pulled back dancewise.....when i tell you SHE WAS NOT FUCKING PLAYING. That show was a gazillion times better than i was expecting. Sitting in that audience and juss the energy in the building from her to every single body in that room felt like a fuckin religion. It felt spiritual!!!!!!!!!!!! That PRODUCTION PRODUCTION PRODUCTION PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!! 

I can not tell you how long i have waited for production like that from her. It def had HIGH PRODUCTION value...i might be tempted to say the closest in production she has had to this show is the Rock Tour...but this shit??????? Im on a high i dont wanna come down from...i was in a trance. And juss when u thought she was winding down the show...it was juss hit after hit after hit after hit. The audience was goin INSANEEEEE!!!!! 

This show literally reminded me why i LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH as a performer and an all around entertainer. This show needs to be seen by the masses. It was a complete show stopper. I SWEAR TO U. Aight im done had felt compelled to share my experience with yall...cus i know its always so many assumptions and this and that...but i was THERE and witness far beyond wtf i was expecting. PERIOD!!!!!!!!

I cannot for the life of me understand how they put that show together in juss 5 wks. It looks like somethinf that would have took at least 6 MONTHS! This goes to show u how much of a complete BEAST she is. We are not worthy. We juss are not! The nay sayers and debbie downers can go cry under a rock somewhere or something..shit idk go kick a couple of em while u at it..cus u havent even seen the show to TRULY judge the experience of the dynamics of the show. 

This older black lady who was about 60 something years old kept yelling "one of the originals!!!!" 

I. Fucking. Loved. It. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

...if you have not seen Janet's Vegas Show you have FUCKED UP BIG TIME!!!!!!

LET ME SAY. 

That fucking show snatched my fucking soul and anything left that I thought I still had in me. Youtube clips did that show no justice. EVERYTHING from the setlist to the arrangement to the segue ways to the mixes to the choreo to the sound to the fucking special effects to Janet attutude and fierceness.!!!

The youtube clips made u think Janet was being kind of pulled back dancewise.....when i tell you SHE WAS NOT FUCKING PLAYING. That show was a gazillion times better than i was expecting. Sitting in that audience and juss the energy in the building from her to every single body in that room felt like a fuckin religion. It felt spiritual!!!!!!!!!!!! That PRODUCTION PRODUCTION PRODUCTION PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!! 

I can not tell you how long i have waited for production like that from her. It def had HIGH PRODUCTION value...i might be tempted to say the closest in production she has had to this show is the Rock Tour...but this shit??????? Im on a high i dont wanna come down from...i was in a trance. And juss when u thought she was winding down the show...it was juss hit after hit after hit after hit. The audience was goin INSANEEEEE!!!!! 

This show literally reminded me why i LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH as a performer and an all around entertainer. This show needs to be seen by the masses. It was a complete show stopper. I SWEAR TO U. Aight im done had felt compelled to share my experience with yall...cus i know its always so many assumptions and this and that...but i was THERE and witness far beyond wtf i was expecting. PERIOD!!!!!!!!

I cannot for the life of me understand how they put that show together in juss 5 wks. It looks like somethinf that would have took at least 6 MONTHS! This goes to show u how much of a complete BEAST she is. We are not worthy. We juss are not! The nay sayers and debbie downers can go cry under a rock somewhere or something..shit idk go kick a couple of em while u at it..cus u havent even seen the show to TRULY judge the experience of the dynamics of the show. 

This older black lady who was about 60 something years old kept yelling "one of the originals!!!!" 

I. Fucking. Loved. It. 

YASS! I would love to see it. Actually, when I saw her in Montreux and was in her dressing room, Jan told me and the others that were with me we should definitely come to Vegas to see Metamorphosis. We were like "yeah sure lets do it!", but it's way too expensive for us... A DVD release would be amazing but that's not happening i guess

10 hours ago, Jakob said:

YASS! I would love to see it. Actually, when I saw her in Montreux and was in her dressing room, Jan told me and the others that were with me we should definitely come to Vegas to see Metamorphosis. We were like "yeah sure lets do it!", but it's way too expensive for us... A DVD release would be amazing but that's not happening i guess

She could have at least offered to fly u guys out if shes gonna make a suggestion like that lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kaeh1213 said:

I wish she would release a professionally-shot performance video of just one of the songs from the show on YouTube. Maybe one of the RN1814 songs in honor of the anniversary? 

I wish we were back in the dvd era ...cus this deserves a fucking dvd release...juss not in these times. 

4 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I need to gone and go see her in Vegas even though i'm already gonna see her in SF in September

U WILL NOT REGRET IT. i been told yo ass to go... Yall really let her festival shows derail yall.... THIS SHIT IS PROLLY THE BEST PRODUCTION OF HER WHOLE CAREER.

17 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

U WILL NOT REGRET IT. i been told yo ass to go... Yall really let her festival shows derail yall.... THIS SHIT IS PROLLY THE BEST PRODUCTION OF HER WHOLE CAREER.

I know you told me lol but the festival ain't the reason I cancelled the Vegas show. I cancelled cause Janet spoiled me from seeing her front row during the Number Ones tour in 2011. Now I won't see her unless i'm getting floor seats. I wanted to get front row in Vegas but that's $800+ and I already spent over $540 to see her in SF in September. I'll be 10 rows back which is close af. 

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

was it sold out?

It was packed. I was in the fourth row and she was AMAZING. I just got back from the meet and greet and I could hardly talk because I didn’t want to burst into tears lol. She was very complimentary of my hair. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jinthahouse said:

Those who legit went to S.o.t.w. tour and the residency did the choreographies translate well live good like as we saw on youtube and btw i agree with the professional performamce of at least one song. Also dod meta outdo sotw in terms of choreography?

I dont understand none of this. Are you asking questions or making statements? You need to edit this and fix a few things... Its confusing what youre trying to say. 

15 hours ago, jinthahouse said:

To Those who legit went to S.o.t.w. tour and the residency did the choreographies translate well live  like as we saw it on youtube?

Also did the residency outdo sotw in terms of choreography?

btw i agree with the professional performamce of at least one song.

My apologies is this edit understandable yall