Made For Now vinyl release

Amy

Made For Now will be released on vinyl August 16

Tracklisting:

1. Made for Now

2. Made for Now (Latin Version)

3. Made for Now (Benny Benassi X Canova Remix)

4. Made for Now (Ryan Skyy Remix)

5. Made for Now (Dirty Werk Remix)

6. Made for Now (Eric Kupper Radio Remix)

7. Made for Now (Eric Kupper Extended Remix)

8. Made for Now (Girls Make Beats Remix)

51CfUAt5UQL.jpg

UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/VINYL-Janet-Jackson-Daddy-Yankee/dp/B07TNVWMKY/ref=pd_ys_c_rfycrnr_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07TNVWMKY&pd_rd_r=DSB01T9XV06DCGHZ7RZB&pd_rd_w=hFmJE&pd_rd_wg=mNFeZ&pf_rd_p=e83f36ba-a532-4987-ba7a-d3d2fa0abb43&pf_rd_r=DSB01T9XV06DCGHZ7RZB&psc=1&refRID=KJY85F2ZT11ESGVV74ZR

US https://www.amazon.com/Made-Now-Janet-Jackson/dp/B07TNVWMKY/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Janet+Jackson&qid=1565724878&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Girls Make Beats Remix! I'd get it just for that remix. Damn! It's kind of hilarious how they admitted to screwing up the release, and when I sent them an email saying why is there no vinyl nor anything they replied with some meme and ridiculed the issue. Now that the reissued albums have proven to be successful they're rushing in to make some cash lmao. I truly hope Janet changes labels again. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lutfa said:

Girls Make Beats Remix! I'd get it just for that remix. Damn! It's kind of hilarious how they admitted to screwing up the release, and when I sent them an email saying why is there no vinyl nor anything they replied with some meme and ridiculed the issue. Now that the reissued albums have proven to be successful they're rushing in to make some cash lmao. I truly hope Janet changes labels again. 

She is on her own label 

2 hours ago, Lutfa said:

Who did you email?

5 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

At this point, if there’s a new album on the way, “Made For Now”, can just be its own individual single. No need to pull a “Doesn’t Really Matter”. Won’t Saturday make it officially a year since it’s release! 😳😱😐

Oh no! I hope Made For Now will actually be on the album. Once the album is out MFN will be about 1.5 year old but it needs to be on it. It's definitely gonna help selling the album as it was pretty succesful. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jakob said:

What's wrong with that?? I remember Janet saying last year she had enough material for a complete album and well, THATS been a year.... I bet this Bruno duet also might be recorded by now 👀

I think that’s a really high number. I would consider a complete album (without interludes) to be around 10 - 12 songs.