Made For Now vinyl release

Amy

45 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ya’ll need to stop shading “Made For Now” like it wasn’t Mexico’s new national anthem!!! 🙄😝🤪😘

Just the fact that it was such a hit in Mexico should be enough reason to include it on the album. Mexico is going to buy the album. 😁💁🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, Jakob said:

It went to #1 on two charts, song has quite some streams, video quite some views. Yep, it should definitely be on the album. 😉

I know all that but "famous". Nah. Famous is "Together Again", "Rhythm Nation", "All For You" and many others but MFN....nope.

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ya’ll need to stop shading “Made For Now” like it wasn’t Mexico’s new national anthem!!! 🙄😝🤪😘

was it? :umm: 

14 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I know all that but "famous". Nah. Famous is "Together Again", "Rhythm Nation", "All For You" and many others but MFN....nope.

was it? :umm: 

All the songs you mentioned are from the prime years 1986-2001. Considering she's 50+ now and managed to have a #1 song in Mexico and a Billboard Chart is reason to put it on the album. 

1 hour ago, jayray73 said:

If she's  going to include MFN on her New Album I believe she should do what she did with Doesn't Really Matter and do an Alternate Version/Extended Version of MFN to coincide with the New/Freshness of All New Material 

Agreed. Isn't there a solo version without Daddy?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Got my vinyl today. That's a single release done right! Awesome mixes. The credits are fucked up tho. No mention of Jimmy & Terry, who produced the vocals.. I had no idea Randy was the other executive producer of the song tho. Loving the transparent red color too. Def one of my favorite singles ever just cause of the artwork and amazing mixes. 

• 2 weeks later...