Metamorphosis live streaming on FB

janet.1814

Did Janet or her team think that shit was cute? :sigh:  Talking about surprise but didn't surprise us with anything. Literally nothing we haven't seen already. People including herself have already been showing us clips of her show for months. Had fans all excited for nothing. I honestly wasn't expecting anything but I know a few fans on the facebook pages were. :sigh: 

• Upvote 1

I know!! Im like wtf was the point of that? Calling it a "facebook TAKEOVER" like yall bout to stream the show live and all yall did was show 2 pics of Janet before the show and a clip of her saying "bout to hit the stage facebook" type shit.

Like....HER TEAM HER TEAM HER TEAM.  

They were doin so good at one point and now...idk wtf they doin. Its like sum damn interns are running her affairs or sumtin. Like......

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I know!! Im like wtf was the point of that? Calling it a "facebook TAKEOVER" like yall bout to stream the show live and all yall did was show 2 pics of Janet before the show and a clip of her saying "bout to hit the stage facebook" type shit.

They were doin so good at one point and now...idk wtf they doin. Its like sum damn interns are running her affairs or sumtin. Like......

and then she only has what?, like 1 show left? I'll never understand any of what happened smh :sigh: 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Right..... I was confused 

• Upvote 1

I would've forgiven the half-assed FB takeover (takeover? more like borrowing for a second) if the live video from the concert was shot from, oh I don't know, the front of the stage! Having someone record from the side of stage where we didn't even see Janet for most of "State of the World" and pretty much only at the end of "The Knowledge" made absolute no sense to me. They should've showed off the hard work they put into this residency and given us a view from the best seat in the house. It's the last show! They're not giving away any spoilers at this point.

(Sidenote, for some reason I had a feeling they were gonna stream a portion of the "Feedback" section of the show. I feel like everyone' on social media has been obsessed with her sass/attitude during FB, so it could've been a buzzy, must-see moment. But since it also probably would've been shot from the lobby, I guess it doesn't really matter) (pun intended) 

Yeah, I went to bed annoyed last night. haha. Okay, rant over. :) Still love ya Janet.

9 minutes ago, kaeh1213 said:

I would've forgiven the half-assed FB takeover (takeover? more like borrowing for a second) if the live video from the concert was shot from, oh I don't know, the front of the stage! Having someone record from the side of stage where we didn't even see Janet for most of "State of the World" and pretty much only at the end of "The Knowledge" made absolute no sense to me. They should've showed off the hard work they put into this residency and given us a view from the best seat in the house. It's the last show! They're not giving away any spoilers at this point.

(Sidenote, for some reason I had a feeling they were gonna stream a portion of the "Feedback" section of the show. I feel like everyone' on social media has been obsessed with her sass/attitude during FB, so it could've been a buzzy, must-see moment. But since it also probably would've been shot from the lobby, I guess it doesn't really matter) (pun intended) 

Yeah, I went to bed annoyed last night. haha. Okay, rant over. :) Still love ya Janet.

She did the intro on fb... but the camera person was in an even worse position 

Maybe there was some sort of miscommunication and Janet’s people thought someone from Facebook was going to come to do the photos/videos/whatever for the takeover... and then they had to scramble to do it themselves? 

Trying to make sense of such unnecessary misstep/fail. This should’ve been so much betta (😉), and promo they easily should be hit out of the park. 

I guess I’m a little obsessed with this incident because if they can’t handle a simple FB takeover, it makes my nervous how they’ll execute bigger stuff like album promo whenever the blessed day comes when Janet releases the next album. 

4 minutes ago, Angela said:

I’m cracking up at my own expectations for this takeover lol. I don’t know what I was expecting but they managed to not meet it lol

Haha. I was cracking up at my expectations, too. Like, I was late to meet my friends out last night cause I didn’t want to miss it. Haha 🙃