Ok... then I’ll begin:

😁

Weed (daily) 😑😌

Alcohol (often) 🤪🤪

Cocaine (occaisionally) 😆😎

Ecstasy (in my youth) 👁👁

Molly (special occasions) 🥳😜

Shrooms (twice a while back) 🍄😲

I wouldn’t consider alcohol a drug but, other than that weed occasionally and cocaine once. I’m pretty boring. -_- 

Weed - regularly

Alcohol - definitely not as fun as it used to be

Coke - occasionally taken and rarely at that...now if someone offered in the right setting

Nothing else though I curious about Molly/E, I feel old to try anything new at this stage. Im trying to keep my mind as settled as possible

Meth (Once, don’t ask!) 👀🤦🏾‍♂️

Marijuana (Not enough!) 😫😱😱😱

23 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Meth (Once, don’t ask!) 👀🤦🏾‍♂️

Marijuana (Not enough!) 😫😱😱😱

the polka king judging you GIF by NETFLIX

Alcohol is the only one I've ever done and continue to do but like @vibeology said, it's not as fun as it used too. I mainly do it when we go to a club or something. 

weed, but not regularly. i used it more for sex or socializing

Ecstasy 2-4 times in my whole life

I drink often. i'm dj a after all

Weed maybe once a month now....use to smoke it every day up until 2010 as soon as I would get home from work and over the weekends. Loved it for sex...it automatically makes me horny loved smoking a joint before hitting the dance floor too. Now it makes me think too much and I get deeply paranoid. 

Ecstasy...geesh maybe 20 times back in my clubbing days. I would dance for a good 6 hours whenever I would go to an after hours event or Coachella before it was a celebrity haven filled with advertisers everywhere. Haven't touched it since 2006. The best X I had was in Spain...pure MDNA in powder form. The strongest and cleanest experience ever. 

Cocaine...I had a love/hate relationship with it. Did it lot when I worked with these Austalians at my second agency. They loved it!!!  Haven't touched it since 2006. 

Alcohol...only in social settings or in a bar. Can't drink anymore as it keeps me up at night. I miss a good bottle of wine. 

Acid...3 times. 

Mushrooms...4 times. Love mushrooms! It's a very therapeutic drug that allows me to purge all toxic thoughts. After the effects wear off I go to sleep and wake up feeling centered and completely in sync with my body and soul. 

Meth....once by accident as I thought it was cocaine. It was awful. 

GHB....once and it was good. 

K....that shit is crazy. K holes were hilarious. 😂😂😂

Any hardcore drugs never again. Maybe mushrooms some time in the near future as I need a good purge. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Sacred Prostitute said:

Weed maybe once a month now....use to smoke it every day up until 2010 as soon as I would get home from work and over the weekends. Loved it for sex...it automatically makes me horny loved smoking a joint before hitting the dance floor too. Now it makes me think too much and I get deeply paranoid. 

Ecstasy...geesh maybe 20 times back in my clubbing days. I would dance for a good 6 hours whenever I would go to an after hours event or Coachella before it was a celebrity haven filled with advertisers everywhere. Haven't touched it since 2006. The best X I had was in Spain...pure MDNA in powder form. The strongest and cleanest experience ever. 

Cocaine...I had a love/hate relationship with it. Did it lot when I worked with these Austalians at my second agency. They loved it!!!  Haven't touched it since 2006. 

Alcohol...only in social settings or in a bar. Can't drink anymore as it keeps me up at night. I miss a good bottle of wine. 

Acid...3 times. 

Mushrooms...4 times. Love mushrooms! It's a very therapeutic drug that allows me to purge all toxic thoughts. After the effects wear off I go to sleep and wake up feeling centered and completely in sync with my body and soul. 

Any hardcore drugs never again. Maybe mushrooms some time in the near future as I need a good purge. 

You have lived a full life

arrested development judging you GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 2

On 9/15/2019 at 1:08 PM, The Sacred Prostitute said:

Acid...3 times. 

a whole lot of facts as to why i dont smoke as much

On 9/17/2019 at 2:15 AM, EphraimAdamz said:

a whole lot of facts as to why i dont smoke as much

I find that with the loud weed... Not too much with regular. U feel the difference? 

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

I find that with the loud weed... Not too much with regular. U feel the difference? 

Loud weed? :unsure:

On 9/20/2019 at 1:57 AM, Aquaria said:

Loud weed? :unsure:

Yes 😂 I thought that's what you called it in the US? I know my friends in Atlanta do...that light green smelly shit