Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
janetDAYZ

Yall can BELIEVE ME or NOT ...but...

Recommended Posts

I juss spoke w/ a friend of mine who is in the music industry and recently juss met w/ Janet and her camp. He's a background singer that knows most of Janet's team so they were able to get him some one on one time with her bc Janet had heard about him for years bc of the background work he does with Erykah Badu ... I asked him what was the experience like meeting Janet and all that but then RN anniversary spot dates came up in the convo and he said to me...

 

"Her camp has been working hard, extremely hard, quietly and rapidly behind the scenes on ALOT of stuff thats getting ready to come out. Alot of it Im not at liberty to say juss bc I got a bit of sum insight of whats going on after talking to Gil for the last couple of months and some other members on the team."

So yall can take it for what its worth, or with a grain of salt. Im juss passing on info that was told to me. Mind you i didnt even ask him about any of that inside info...we were juss casually talkin about the vegas show and her wanting to meet him and vice versa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I juss spoke w/ a friend of mine who is in the music industry and recently juss met w/ Janet and her camp. He's a background singer that knows most of Janet's team so they were able to get him some one on one time with her bc Janet had heard about him for years bc of the background work he does with Erykah Badu ... I asked him what was the experience like meeting Janet and all that but then RN anniversary spot dates came up in the convo and he said to me...

 

"Her camp has been working hard, extremely hard, quietly and rapidly behind the scenes on ALOT of stuff thats getting ready to come out. Alot of it Im not at liberty to say juss bc I got a bit of sum insight of whats going on after talking to Gil for the last couple of months and some other members on the team."

So yall can take it for what its worth, or with a grain of salt. Im juss passing on info that was told to me. Mind you i didnt even ask him about any of that inside info...we were juss casually talkin about the vegas show and her wanting to meet him and vice versa. 

Good to hear! It's pretty much a confirmation of what we already kinda knew (new music), but it's nice to know her team is working hard behind the scenes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jakob said:

Good to hear! It's pretty much a confirmation of what we already kinda knew (new music), but it's nice to know her team is working hard behind the scenes. 

What I took from what he said is beyond juss new music tho (I hate speculating) but It came off like its some surprises that go beyond juss a new album . I really believe Janet got sum tricks up her sleeve. Especially based off him telling about sitting down having a one on one talk with her..and sharing with me about how she is loving the space that shes in right now and her heart is full of gratitude. That she is thankful for the career she has had amd juss tons of shit he was telling me she was saying verbatim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

What I took from what he said is beyond juss new music tho (I hate speculating) but It came off like its some surprises that go beyond juss a new album . I really believe Janet got sum tricks up her sleeve. Especially based off him telling about sitting down having a one on one talk with her..and sharing with me about how she is loving the space that shes in right now and her heart is full of gratitude. That she is thankful for the career she has had amd juss tons of shit he was telling me she was saying verbatim. 

Sh!t, if that’s the case, seems after Janet wraps up a year full of performances, we’re gonna be in for one HELL of an era in 2020. Hmmmm maybe besides a new album we’ll get: 

-4 Singles/Videos??? Seriously after the abrupt end of the “Unbreakable” era, we need more singles and visuals this time around I believe Janet is so here for it this time compared to last.

-New World Tour???!? Well, a given since she’s been reclaiming herself as a touring act for the past 2 years now. I can see her starting overseas and finishing things off in the US like the TVR Tour.

-Netflix Documentary?!?! There have been rumors swirling about this since 2017!!! Could it finally be happening?!?! 😳😱🤔 We’ll see.... 

-A Visual Album?!? Could one of the originators of the visual album be making a short film of her latest new music?!? We’ll see...

-Some Secret Janet competition???!

-Some Secret Janet line?!?!

-New film role!?! Who knows....we don’t! That’s for sure!!! 😳😱😫😭😭😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s awesome. Hope it’s true. I want a new album. ^_^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess that's good to hear but I got nothing from it. Hell I know she was supposedly working on  a lot of stuff a few years ago when Made For Now was supposed to come out way before it actually did. I'ma just wait and see what happens cause if it's any surprises like that facebook takeover then I don't wanna get my hopes up. :umm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Sh!t, if that’s the case, seems after Janet wraps up a year full of performances, we’re gonna be in for one HELL of an era in 2020. Hmmmm maybe besides a new album we’ll get: 

-4 Singles/Videos??? Seriously after the abrupt end of the “Unbreakable” era, we need more singles and visuals this time around I believe Janet is so here for it this time compared to last.

-New World Tour???!? Well, a given since she’s been reclaiming herself as a touring act for the past 2 years now. I can see her starting overseas and finishing things off in the US like the TVR Tour.

-Netflix Documentary?!?! There have been rumors swirling about this since 2017!!! Could it finally be happening?!?! 😳😱🤔 We’ll see.... 

-A Visual Album?!? Could one of the originators of the visual album be making a short film of her latest new music?!? We’ll see...

-Some Secret Janet competition???!

-Some Secret Janet line?!?!

-New film role!?! Who knows....we don’t! That’s for sure!!! 😳😱😫😭😭😭

You alwayssssssss and forever go off the DEEP in.lol Why do you set yourself up like that? 

I do still think the documentary thing is going to happen bc Janet is STILL having cameras rolling and documenting her every move. Cameras were rolling back stage at the vegas shows. So now...Janet has been having footage recorded for what? About 2 or 3 yrs? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I guess that's good to hear but I got nothing from it. Hell I know she was supposedly working on  a lot of stuff a few years ago when Made For Now was supposed to come out way before it actually did. I'ma just wait and see what happens cause if it's any surprises like that facebook takeover then I don't wanna get my hopes up. :umm: 

I know it doesnt reveal much but for me it was more than i was expecting bc i thought after these RN anniversary shows she was probably gonna disappear and go take a break and maybe or maybe not work on some music. But the whole new music thing.. I havent bought into that idea..cus i know how working on music does not automatically equate to an album release. You can work on music for 10 years and never put the shit out. "Working on music" means nothing 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

What I took from what he said is beyond juss new music tho (I hate speculating) but It came off like its some surprises that go beyond juss a new album . I really believe Janet got sum tricks up her sleeve. Especially based off him telling about sitting down having a one on one talk with her..and sharing with me about how she is loving the space that shes in right now and her heart is full of gratitude. That she is thankful for the career she has had amd juss tons of shit he was telling me she was saying verbatim. 

I still hope there will be a special Rhythm Nation release next month. Maybe with the RN Tour on dvd. It's the perfect time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s no Netflix documentary. What everyone speculated to be the Netflix documentary was fans over reading the video montage she used for State of the World. 

Literally. It was basically the same thing fans did with “conversations in a cafe” so what her team did was tease the fans with the rumors they created. 

As far as new music Janet has had new music recorded for well over a year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jakob said:

I still hope there will be a special Rhythm Nation release next month. Maybe with the RN Tour on dvd. It's the perfect time.

Aint nobody doin dvd's no more in 2019!! Lmfao get over that. Its not profitable. I know we want that as fans but businesswise they missed that ship ages ago. This is not the climate to release a dvd realistically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jinthahouse said:

YALL SEVYN STREETER IS GONNA WORK WITH JANET

I was really surprised w/ i heard her say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

There’s no Netflix documentary. What everyone speculated to be the Netflix documentary was fans over reading the video montage she used for State of the World. 

Literally. It was basically the same thing fans did with “conversations in a cafe” so what her team did was tease the fans with the rumors they created. 

As far as new music Janet has had new music recorded for well over a year. 

Then why do u feel Janet has been having cameras following her for these last couple of yrs if shes not working on a doc? Thats strange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Aint nobody doin dvd's no more in 2019!! Lmfao get over that. Its not profitable. I know we want that as fans but businesswise they missed that ship ages ago. This is not the climate to release a dvd realistically. 

....Or in a different way. Release it on Netflix. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Then why do u feel Janet has been having cameras following her for these last couple of yrs if shes not working on a doc? Thats strange. 

Fans were interviewed before shows and they were told it was gonna be some sort of documentary 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

giphy.gif

Well get to know her. She’s talented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope she gives her something like “Before I Do” 🥴

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J. said:

Well get to know her. She’s talented.

Ok.....*Minutes Later after listening on Apple Music*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHERE.....WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN!?!? 😳😱 Can she write the baby making songs on the album....cause b!tch!!! 😱😫😍😍😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

There’s no Netflix documentary. What everyone speculated to be the Netflix documentary was fans over reading the video montage she used for State of the World. 

Literally. It was basically the same thing fans did with “conversations in a cafe” so what her team did was tease the fans with the rumors they created. 

As far as new music Janet has had new music recorded for well over a year. 

Coming from you, I have to believe it.

I had hope🤷‍♂️

Now

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe a RN document/celebration show could be released, it would be a perfect time! But then again, I have no idea. I do wonder what all that material was used for - from the old Jackson family home etc.

She has been rehearsing and performing so much lately in different places so I'm very skeptical about new album in the near future. But what do I know, many of her moves have been random in the last years, so I guess everything is possible. I hope she releases new music before possibly doing a major world tour.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm over the RN stuff unless he performs "Lonely". She hasn't released the tour dvd in 30yrs and i'm tired of waiting for it cause it seems like it's one of those things that'll be released when she's no longer with us :sigh:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2019 at 8:33 PM, J. said:

I hope she gives her something like “Before I Do” 🥴

I LITERALLY said this before they started linking up. Before I Do would be Janet’s complete lane & the lane she should explore. Sevyn is a beast & her pen game is ridiculous. Before I Do always felt like an modern Aaliyah/Janet track that would be the ballad direction Janet has kinda missed. 

15 hours ago, TaurusLove84 said:

I believe a RN document/celebration show could be released, it would be a perfect time! But then again, I have no idea. I do wonder what all that material was used for - from the old Jackson family home etc.

She has been rehearsing and performing so much lately in different places so I'm very skeptical about new album in the near future. But what do I know, many of her moves have been random in the last years, so I guess everything is possible. I hope she releases new music before possibly doing a major world tour.

You might be closer to the mark with there being some sort of commemorative visual or look at RN & the legacy. I mean it makes more sense with her doing these shows around the anniversary...time will tell if she is going to release that. 

On 8/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, janetDAYZ said:

Then why do u feel Janet has been having cameras following her for these last couple of yrs if shes not working on a doc? Thats strange. 

That’s not strange at all, in 2019 that’s standard. Not to mention, you better believe Janet has content she’s accumulated from likely all of her tours that’s never been seen before. You see cameras during rehearsals, you see them during backstage moments...but in her candid times (airport or out) you don’t necessarily see cameras around her. Also those cameras are capturing even content like this:

And this...

 

 

This content was created by Janet & her team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...