**Official RN Anniversary Tour Thread**

janetDAYZ

23 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I really hope she steps it up with the other dates. I can't believe she decided to celebrate one of her landmark albums in a rushed show, where she performed wearing sweats for most of the show.

12 hours ago, GTIG said:

Janet refuse to get dressed and it's no excuse 

It seems us the fans are gonna have to voice it loud and clear. I mean we're paying money and it don't cost her much to change into some costumes :sigh: 

She was definitely on fire today.  SF gave her so much love.  It felt like I was at the all for you tour with a sold out arena and the screaming audience.  And no I didn’t care for her pj ensemble but hey Shes comfortable and don’t give a fuck.  I can’t be mad at her.  She still was a beast on stage. It was a real good show 

• Upvote 1

Baby she didn't come to play!!!! She brought production with her and that was the only thing I was worried about but momma came thru!!! The energy was there and there was no laziness! I had no idea she would be able to bring some of the Vegas production with her but she did!. :excited: I will say this show wasn't nothing about no RN 30th anniversary celebration lol. Anyway she is sooooooooooo pretty in person. By the way she only changed into 2 outfits. She wore the black hat and cape thing she did in Vegas when she performed "State Of The World" and later came out with the same fit just without the hat and cape so 3 if you wanna say that. She did mess up on the All For You breakdown tho lol. I think I liked this show better than State of The World, I'm not sure.There were some drunk people in my row who were trying to fight smh. I met Adam again from the janfam team but we always see each other at Janet's shows lol. This is the most production i've seen at any of her shows and I think it's gonna give her good word of mouth.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Baby she didn't come to play!!!! She brought production with her and that was the only thing I was worried about but momma came thru!!! The energy was there and there was no laziness! I had no idea she would be able to bring some of the Vegas production with her but she did!. :excited: I will say this show wasn't nothing about no RN 30th anniversary celebration lol. Anyway she is sooooooooooo pretty in person. By the way she only changed into 2 outfits. She wore the black hat and cape thing she did in Vegas when she performed "State Of The World" and later came out with the same fit just without the hat and cape so 3 if you wanna say that. She did mess up on the All For You breakdown tho lol. I think I liked this show better than State of The World, I'm not sure.There were some drunk people in my row who were trying to fight smh. I met Adam again from the janfam team but we always see each other at Janet's shows lol. This is the most production i've seen at any of her shows and I think it's gonna give her good word of mouth.

The crowd was AMAZING!!!!! thank god yall werent a dead crowd 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

The crowd was AMAZING!!!!! thank god yall werent a dead crowd 

lol SF usually is never dead and neither is Sacramento. Once again arena security was in the aisles dancing and singing to the music. Another thing I wanna add is that demand was so high they had to open up limited viewing seats that were almost behind the stage even after the show sold out. Also Allison wasn't there either and I have no further comment. :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Btw this show look like it shits on SOTW 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh it did! Did you see the clips I posted on facebook and Twitter? The production is what's been missing and I hope she never strays away from it cause I can guarantee she'll get more sellouts like this. 

1 hour ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I’m very surprised to hear ppl take this over SOTW, granted I haven’t seen it…but from the costumes to the setlist - idk how this beats SOTW. We got 24Play, Spending Time With You, Where Are You Now, Whats it Gonna Be, You Ain’t Right & a bunch of other shit…kinda wild. 

To me honestly...a setlist is interchangeable ...im more concerned with elements of production and special effects. 

Special effects >>> setlist

SOTW was wayy to scaled back for me. Even Unbreakable Tour had more  production than SOTW

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

To me honestly...a setlist is interchangeable ...im more concerned with elements of production and special effects. 

Special effects >>> setlist

SOTW was wayy to scaled back for me. Even Unbreakable Tour had more  production than SOTW

I can understand the production value being a big component, but I also feel that big production without the performance value can just be a distraction.

Her performance during SOTW was at an all time high. 

• Like 1