Janet in London

Amy

10 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

It always baffles me how celebs can be in certain public places sometimes and nobody cares... like do they not recognize her or how does that evem happen? 

They probably don't recognise her...or more likely don't expect her to be there. Its London...everyone is in a hurry in there own bubble. Unless your're fan, its possible they don't notice

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, vibeology said:

They probably don't recognise her...or more likely don't expect her to be there. Its London...everyone is in a hurry in there own bubble. Unless your're fan, its possible they don't notice

Or sometimes you just don’t want to bother them. I’ve met a lot of celebrities this year, most by happenstance, and I only took a picture with one. The rest? I may have said hello to some and did some small talk, but for the most part I didn’t, and kept it moving. I think that was why I read some years back, why certain celebrities enjoyed living in places like NY because to your point, people are just trying to go about their day. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:20 AM, Angela said:

Or sometimes you just don’t want to bother them. I’ve met a lot of celebrities this year, most by happenstance, and I only took a picture with one. The rest? I may have said hello to some and did some small talk, but for the most part I didn’t, and kept it moving. I think that was why I read some years back, why certain celebrities enjoyed living in places like NY because to your point, people are just trying to go about their day. 

oh that too. as much as I wanna to bump into her in London I doubt I would go up to her.