Do you still own CDs?

Selz

or have you gone completely digital? I’m having to move house again and just had a massive CD purge to cut down on stuff to pack. I still have so many that just hold memories though, like my Janet ones that I bought the day they were released and so on.

18 hours ago, Selz said:

or have you gone completely digital? I’m having to move house again and just had a massive CD purge to cut down on stuff to pack. I still have so many that just hold memories though, like my Janet ones that I bought the day they were released and so on.

I did a massive purge a couple years ago.  I had the jewel cases in nice stands but it didn't make sense anymore.  Dusting them and keeping it all clean and just taking up space in the digital age.  I tossed them all.

I still have a few cds in the binder things that don't take up any space but the only player I own still is in my car, or my computer. 

Yes...though I rarely listen to any of them now. Most of my fav songs off of albums I have on my phone. My CD rack is quite central to my living room , so I would have find something impressive to replace it if gone. I keep most for sentimental value and In saying that, I regret getting rid of many of my cassette tapes. I

• Upvote 1

I still own mine! I had a purge years ago And regret getting rid but I still have a substantial collection!

I rarely buy new CD’s unless it’s an artist I really like. Last CD I bought was Lover by Taylor Swift. Before that it was probably Mariah Carey’s Caution.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bu. said:

I still own mine! I had a purge years ago And regret getting rid but I still have a substantial collection!

I rarely buy new CD’s unless it’s an artist I really like. Last CD I bought was Lover by Taylor Swift. Before that it was probably Mariah Carey’s Caution.  

I love London Boy on Lover! My friends did a karaoke cover of Style and I am now obsessed with the song and more into TayTay, wasn't really interested in her before.